Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Found this on my car. This is fucking disgusting and the website is appalling. It's awful. I know this chick, should I go tell her? 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    nah, that's just a distraction dude. 
    jk if you know the woman they're threatening, inform her immediately. that's fucking disgusting. FUCK NAZIS
    edited August 2017
    I already decided I'm going there after work to see if I can catch her. I've only seen something like this before right in the city but never in my town.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Slap, we're gonna have to sit down one of these days and talk about what a Nazi actually is.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Oh sorry, KKK member. that other group that wants the genocide of non-whites, jews, lgbt members, the disabled. totally different.
    Where did you see an entire Klan or group was behind it?

I'm not condoning it BTW. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    There's a kkk website right on the flier
    Are you fucking serious? Do you need the grand wizard to stamp it with his seal of approval to see it as KKK propaganda? There's literally a libk on the flyer Dime posted a pic of. Punch it in your search bar and see what it pulls up. I dont know if you're trying to imply or suggest it's one perso  who created the flyer who isnt actually part of a kkk or white supremacist group, but that literally doesnt matter because one white supremacist is too many. 
    The Nazi's did some truly evil and horrific shit. Genocide, human experiments etc.

Hating brown people isn't close to being on the same level. Being ignorant and racist isn't on the same level. Printing some fucked up cowardly flier doesn't make you a Nazi, just a racist asshole. But calling every racist asshole a Nazi both diminishes what Nazi's really were and makes you sound hyperbolic. 
    Rutabaga said:

I saw that. I didn't go to the site. I'm not going to. Did anybody else? Is it an official site. (It's actually got 5 's in the address, not sure if it's actually legit or some homemade bullshit) 
    how do you think the nazis got to that point? By spreading their toxic and hateful rhetoric and people like yourself who are complicit to such rhetoric because it doesnt affect them. if you need to see genocide and murder from these shithead neo-nazis and kkk goons first hand to consider it "truly evil" youre a fool who didnt pay attention in history class.
    slap said:
    I dont know if you're trying to imply or suggest it's one perso  who created the flyer who isnt actually part of a kkk or white supremacist group, but that literally doesnt matter because one white supremacist is too many. 

I'm not defending racism in any way. Be 100% clear on that. I'm discussing the semantics of words and language.

I'm only asking. Was it a single asshat, or the actual Klan.... a large group of asshats. Seeing as how this is where Dime lives it is kinda important. I didn't investigate the link. Words have specific meanings. Racist people all suck, but the shit they believe in is what makes them dangerous. Some just don't want to exist together, some want to kill and hurt people. Dime might have one stupid guy in his neighborhood, or a large organized group of them. 
    That single asshat could be part of a bigger group tho. Or maybe there was multiple asshats flyering. Or maybe its really just one asshat and there's no other KKK in Dime's town (lol sure). Who knows? But what we do know is there is at least one kkk white supremacist spreading vitriol like that which is terrible. If you saw some shit like that in your neighborhood, would you also only be concerned if it 100% confirmed to be a while group? Or would you think to shut it down immediately? 

If you dont condone racism why should it matter if its "just one dude"? Forgiving any of it is normalizing it
    slap said:
    how do you think the nazis got to that point? By spreading their toxic and hateful rhetoric and people like yourself who are complicit to such rhetoric because it doesnt affect them. if you need to see genocide and murder from these shithead neo-nazis and kkk goons first hand to consider it "truly evil" youre a fool who didnt pay attention in history class.

"People like yourself who are complicit to such rhetoric"

And you can go fuck yourself.

You don't know what I think or my heritage. You assume a lot as facts and judge from there. I do know my history.  I studied the holocaust pretty extensively in school actually. Maybe you need a history lesson the way you throw around the word Nazi. They are constantly used as an example of the worst of humanity not because they printed up some fliers trying to get some lady fired for being brown. The genocide and atrocities committed by actual Nazi's was a little worse than that. 

It's not hard to grasp.

And you can go fuck yourself if you're only bothered by physical violence and not people literally spreading the same kind of genocidal rhetoric that the Nazis held. 
    You keep missing my point. I'm not talking about the rhetoric. Fuck all of it and the violence too. Another assumption you made BTW.

Racism sucks. All of it. None of it is OK. We agree on that. Yay! GO #TEAMPEOPLE 

You guys can debate the difference between 100 sub genres of metal but can't see the distinction between Nazi's, the kkk, peckerwoods and just regular racist people? Really? All I'm saying is the verbiage and distinction is important. 
    Several members of my family went to war with actual fucking Nazi's. Not all of them came home. Some extended family lived over there, and had their homes, businesses, and bank accounts seized. Some escaped the country, some didn't. Punching a fat bigot in the mouth in a Berkley Mall parking lot during a rally isn't quite the same thing. 
    edited August 2017
    Jobe said:
    Rutabaga said:

I saw that. I didn't go to the site. I'm not going to. Did anybody else? Is it an official site. (It's actually got 5 's in the address, not sure if it's actually legit or some homemade bullshit) 
     I did. Idk what specifically makes it legit but it has links and the entire history of the KKK depicted. Names of leaders past and current, their mission statement, different branches etc. It seems legit to me. 
    My password worked. It's legit.