Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    In the knees 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Y'all'er slaves to genitalia
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Mighty Bosstones, Social Distortion, Suicide Machines, Bad Religion, Zebrahead, Suicidal Tendencies, Flogging Molly, TSOL, No Use For A Name, Protest The Hero, DEP, RX Bandits, Something Corporate, Glassjaw, The Movielife, Poison The Well, Face To Face, Thrice, Andrew WK, Me First & The Gimme Gimmes, Coheed & Cambria, Alkaline Trio, Strung Out, Reggie & The Full Effect, Saves The Day, Against Me, Buzzcocks, Helmet, Every Time I Die, ASG, Catch 22, KsE, Gallows, AILD, Hydro Da Hero, The Chariot, Defeater, H20, Wacka Flocka, CKY, GWAR, Municipal Waste, Sick Of It All > 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    TBDM sucks 
    Still better than Trivium
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    TBDM sucks 
    Still better than Trivium
    Not even close
    ... said:
    Mighty Bosstones, Social Distortion, Suicide Machines, Bad Religion, Zebrahead, Suicidal Tendencies, Flogging Molly, TSOL, No Use For A Name, Protest The Hero, DEP, RX Bandits, Something Corporate, Glassjaw, The Movielife, Poison The Well, Face To Face, Thrice, Andrew WK, Me First & The Gimme Gimmes, Coheed & Cambria, Alkaline Trio, Strung Out, Reggie & The Full Effect, Saves The Day, Against Me, Buzzcocks, Helmet, Every Time I Die, ASG, Catch 22, KsE, Gallows, AILD, Hydro Da Hero, The Chariot, Defeater, H20, Wacka Flocka, CKY, GWAR, Municipal Waste, Sick Of It All > 
    Alestorm >
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Eminem played Warped
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,202 mod
    Actually agree with MC for once. Metal/rock is dead when it comes to mainstream appeal. Couldn't even tell you one name of a band 2013 and beyond. 

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    MC loses yet another argument. 

Slap stepped up his pussy game and has been shutting MC down. The pussy is what brings power. MC to forever lose 
    In what way did Slap win that argument? 

And fuck pussy. Vagina makes you weak.

It was ass.....not pussy 
    He licked her butt 
    He ate her chocolate starfish 
    I think Slap has unleashed one of the 7 wonders of the universe 
    Next he'll try for the dolmio grin
    And he'll waste you even more MC

• TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Hey do you guys realize we're coming up on 10 years of this community existing in some forum or another. That's some crazy shit.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    I heard Shayla Styles died.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Idk who was talking about it but I guess failure played fantastic planet in full last year. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Actually agree with MC for once. Metal/rock is dead when it comes to mainstream appeal. Couldn't even tell you one name of a band 2013 and beyond. 
     Metal was never meant to have mainstream appeal though. There's like 6 metal bands who consistently sell in this day and age. Just because it's not mainstream successful though doesn't make it a dead genre is what everyone, aside from MC, is trying to get at. 
    Dime said:
     Metal was never meant to have mainstream appeal though. 
    What does this even mean? Anything can have mainstream appeal. Interest in things do change over time. Metal acts that weren't the old geezer bands were starting to chart after years of never even being close to #200. Junior and senior year of high school there were lots of people wearing band tees and going to shows. Bunch of wannabe ADTR and suicide silence type bands flooded the local scene around here. Now it's hard to even get a full lineup for one. 

Im not saying metal is dead in the sense of it won't exist but that the mainstream popularity has died and it's now more of an underground thing. Hot Topic helped out a lot getting a bunch of teenie boppers on to the scene, but even now all they sell is pop culture things. I went in there last week and didn't see one tee from a new metal act. Years ago and that was all they had. 

I do ask ask the question though to everyone. Once all of the big acts either decide to call it quits or die off; who do you see being the face of the genre? Where that band can disappear for close to ten years and make a comeback where it's like they never left. 

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Rip Lil Peep
    Hopefully his early death shows kids to stop messing with stupid drugs like fucking fentanyl.