Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ya know what they say "one less niggahz"

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2018
    Fuck you Ed, he was a piece of shit and deserved worse than getting shot. His "music" was trash anyways.
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Yeah, really

Rest in piss, faggot
    proov it post one of his youtube raps to convince me of worthlessness

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    0 for his music but I did some digging and he sounded like a huge scumbag. Can't say I feel anything for his loss but loss of life is loss of life so I want talk mad shit. But I read nothing favorable. 
    like wutva rapist or sompin?

[-(

blue turbins

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,202 mod
    Dime said:
    0 for his music but I did some digging and he sounded like a huge scumbag. Can't say I feel anything for his loss but loss of life is loss of life so I want talk mad shit. But I read nothing favorable. 
    He was actually on a more positive path in his life before he was killed. Don't believe the first headline you read. 

Dime said:
    He was actually on a more positive path in his life before he was killed. Don't believe the first headline you read. 
    tryin to go legit gets a nigga killed, happens everyday

[-(

blue turbins

so, tell me y i shuddnt believe Ed?

[-(

blue turbins

Dime said:
    Out of pure lack of amusement tonight, explain how you know this.
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    Dime said:
    Out of pure lack of amusement tonight, explain how you know this.
    r u black? no ure a pensilneck geek crackerassed peckerwood, u know niggaz know things youll neva understand

[-(

blue turbins

edited June 2018
    urah just a racist ff

[-(

blue turbins

No, Ed is right on that one. I'm not gonna cry over his death but I won't be biased either. He had just started a charity for children with his mother .
    And what of the rape/domestic abuse charges, as well as the hate crime committed while in prison? Every person alive is capable of both good and "evil" things, but one good thing doesn't cancel out the bad. 
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    He also beat his pregnant gf didn't he?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    ... said:
    And what of the rape/domestic abuse charges, as well as the hate crime committed while in prison? Every person alive is capable of both good and "evil" things, but one good thing doesn't cancel out the bad. 
    so, you dont believe in one payin a debt to society? so, you believe in complete damnations?

[-(

blue turbins

Most things are payable, but there are a couple things that are not. Imo. Child abuse/paedophiles can burn in hell forever.  Rapists who are tried and found guilty deserve life sentences. 
    inb4lists
    edited June 2018
    ... said:
     I never said it cancelled it out fuck yard, all I said was that Ed was right when he said dude had done something decent in his life. I still think he's a p.o.s. but I'm not gonna say that he's never done a good deed in his life. Literally never heard of the dude til today lol 
    I'm sure Hitler had at least one good deed in his lifetime. 
    inb4lists