Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Dime said:
    3 girls bought me a drink tonight because they were impressed with me doing Moana for karoke. Got all three numbers \m/ let's see where this goes.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    3 girls bought me a drink tonight because they were impressed with me doing Moana for karoke. Got all three numbers \m/ let's see where this goes.
    You do have some serious karaoke skills.
    These 3 girls weren't by chance the kids of some parents that were at the bar drinking were they?  You did sing Moana after all.  

When are you going to up your game and sing more relevant or more adulty songs?
    Moana is extremely relevant for moistening the panties
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I havent seen Moana 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Bummed the Slayer passes got cut, but glad i got my LoG/Anthrax/Behemoth passes now confirmed. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    You do have some serious karaoke skills.
    These 3 girls weren't by chance the kids of some parents that were at the bar drinking were they?  You did sing Moana after all.  

When are you going to up your game and sing more relevant or more adulty songs?
    Well it's a straight up bar so lol they kinda gotta be over age. Also, everyone there calls me Maui and I'm okay with that .
    I actually sing alot of Dean Martin there as well.
    Dime what bars do you go to? We gotta go drinking together sometime 
    Hell yeah man. Shit I'm all over the place bar wise but this one that I go consistently to on Tuesdays that I talk about is called The Crossing. I'm down for wherever though my dude.
    In Lincoln Park? 

I might be going out tomorrow. My friend wanted to hit up Beauty Bar. I usually go to like Emporium or Logans. 
    edited June 2018
    Dime what bars do you go to? We gotta go drinking together sometime n go to the ghay bar
    Dime said:
    Hell yeah man. Shit I'm all over the place bar wise especially the ghay bars but this one that I go consistently to on Tuesdays that I talk about is called The Crossing we'd have to cross dress in drag, I'm down for wherever though my dude.

[-(

blue turbins

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    So I've been trying to hunt down a second part time job since I'm a poor person and I need to hold onto my opening shifts at the Y, otherwise they won't be available at the end of the summer. People fight over them since they're time and a half before 7am.

I called the camp I worked at last summer, but they said since I can only do part time my hours would change week to week. I said I'd get back to them and I started applying to other places.

Figured I'd just let them wait it out and see if they'd offer me fixed hours in order to get me back. Lo and behold I get a call today from the director saying that they got a ton of enrollment today and they can afford to offer me fixed hours. Yeet.
    u shoul go to police academy become a cop, then you can beat Mexicans with nightclubz n carry a gun

[-(

blue turbins

u that down dude?

[-(

blue turbins

In Lincoln Park? 

I might be going out tomorrow. My friend wanted to hit up Beauty Bar. I usually go to like Emporium or Logans. 
     That one is actually in worth, but I'm off Wednesday and Tuesdays man I'll start hitting you up. 
    Have you seen gums at the bar since the blowie?
     Not yet but I'm working on it. 
    Dime said:
    In Lincoln Park? 

That one is actually in worth, but I'm off Wednesday and Tuesdays man I'll start hitting you up. 
    Do it. as long as im not working i'll meet up