Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I am bored so

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    No one could guess how much i have, i have a 30 GB ipod.
    "about 4000 on my ipod, and i have two 350 GB hard drives full of music, another one half full, and about 75 CDs"
    give me my prize, bitchface
    How did you find that? Lol, and i said about 4000, i don't have exactly 4000 [-X
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    "about 4000 on my ipod, and i have two 350 GB hard drives full of music, another one half full, and about 75 CDs"
    How did you find that? Lol, and i said about 4000, i don't have exactly 4000 [-X
    why even mention the 75 CDs if you have them in your electronic library that you already listed?
    Xeno <_>

whatdidido?.jpg
    Full albums or GTFO [-X
    lol what's the point?

There are plenty of albums where the entire album is one big listening experience, and I keep those full albums intact, but most albums aren't like that and it's pointless to keep songs that suck.

so... Slap <_>
    why even mention the 75 CDs if you have them in your electronic library that you already listed?
    None of my CDs are in my hard drives.
    inb4lists
    Xeno <_>

Full albums or GTFO [-X
    inb4lists
    If you listen to albums with songs that are so bad that you need to delete them, then you need to listen to better albums.
    None of my CDs are in my hard drives.
    well that's retarded
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xeno <_>

whatdidido?.jpg
    You have Slipknot lyrics in your sig as well.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    If you listen to albums with songs that are so bad that you need to delete them, then you need to listen to better albums.
    This.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited June 2011
    I was trying to coney the point of keeping full albums in my iTunes is pointless unless it's an interconnected album.
    Xeno <_>

whatdidido?.jpg
    You have Slipknot lyrics in your sig as well.
    hatersgonnahate.jpg
    I was trying to coney the point of keeping full albums in my iTunes is pointless unless it's an interconnected album.

y00z jus do that so y00z haz roomz for y00z pronz, pervertz [-(

y00z jus do that so y00z haz roomz for y00z pronz, pervertz [-(
    :bz
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Full albums or die.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Full albums by purchase or die
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Full albums or die.
    keeping full albums in my iTunes is pointless unless it's an interconnected album.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Full albums or die.
    keeping full albums in my iTunes is pointless unless it's an interconnected album.
    Die.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page