Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jeff.

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited June 2011 in Off Topic
yo, Jeff sent me a message on facebook and I think he sent it to a few others basically apologizing for his stupididty before. He said he wont do anything dumb like that again and regrets it. I just thought I'd bring it up for discussion, dood has been banned for mad long, people have said and posted worse and havent even got banned, I know he has a bad rep, but maybe give him another shot. its been a while.... message seemed sincere...

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I am all for his return, but I don't have the authority or the will to let him back, he was permabanned, quit discussing it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Jeff is one person I have been glad is gone. Pretty much he is an all aroundpiece of shit when he is on here
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2011
    No one will give a fuck because anything you have done in the past people give you shit for here

Inb4shesawhinyannoyingbitch
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nigga been banned for a hot minute... people make mistakes. I mean Bianca called people the N-word and said she wanted someone to die of a disease cause of his race and she's changed.....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jeff is just bored and wants someone to fuck with. If people want him back on here it's fine by me I look forward to saying "I told you so" when he crosses a line on something.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Jeff is just bored and wants someone to fuck with. If people want him back on here it's fine by me I look forward to saying "I told you so" when he crosses a line on something.
    its that easy though, if he does, just ban him again. like i said worse shit has been done then posting some blurry breast pics and that ddidnt cause a ban. Jeff was funny sometimes and did some stupid shit to, people make mistakes, idgaf, i'm just spreading what was said to me.
    You haven't been involved with the original forum from the beginning. Jeff never changed always said he did that dis something to fuck with everyone
    I'd bring him back, but that's me. I'm sure if he gets unbanned people will get too asshurt about it
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm indifferent
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Either way not everyone will be happy with the decision. All I'm saying is I've been through this enough times with jeff to realize he doesn't give a fuck. And to give fair warning to others that may not know
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I think Jeff's a funny guy, be cool to have him back.
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    You haven't been involved with the original forum from the beginning. Jeff never changed always said he did that dis something to fuck with everyone
    This

Jeff is Jeff. He's a troll. He wont change.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    BRING JEFF BACK. Nigguh did his time.
    I was there when everything went down with Jeff, when he was a mod and went AWOL on us, but like I said, people change and shit, I think we should give the dood another shot. thats just my opinion.....

he just said this to me on FB...

I won't post fucked up and horrible shit(including biancas "tits") and will not post any gross(bianca tits/gaping whore) pictures. I promise
    BRING JEFF BACK. Nigguh did his time.
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Meh, let him back. This place is boring as shit anyway. Yes, some will derp, but honestly, if its not about Jeff then people will find something else to go full retard about so fuck em.

Pass the god damn butter.
    Meh, let him back. This place is boring as shit anyway. Yes, some will derp, but honestly, if its not about Jeff then people will find something else to go full retard about so fuck em.

That's awesome :-))
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker

That's awesome :-))
    I've been saving that for a while. I lol every time I see it :-)
    Pass the god damn butter.