Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ayo, I just wanna say doe...

EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited December 2011 in Off Topic
Suck my dick. To all you faggots that talked shit and hated, said I'd never go anywhere, I'm just a bedroom Rapper, etc. I get off on proving people wrong and rubbing it in their faces, so Im'ma toot my own horn for a second. Oh, and I'm not back BTW, leaving this shithole was the best decision I've ever made, I'm out after I type this.

First off, life is as great as it possibly could be right now. Went from no friends to the best crew I could ask for, I love those nigguhs. Second off, as I said I would, I keep getting farther day by day with Music. I met an amazing Producer and we started a project called Stolen Throne, his beats are ridiculous, and we both rap. I have two releases coming out by March. Our demo, and my solo mixtape. We got a photographer, an artist who designed our logo, and is doing my Episode 95 logo as well, etc. We're getting a Music video shot soon as well. I get props on a daily basis for this Stolen Throne shit, whether online, from people I meet at parties or when I go to record, etc. We make amazing Music, and there's not a doubt in my mind that we're going somewhere. And a lot of people, including other Rappers we've talked to, have said the same. I recorded a verse the other day with 5 other nigguhs in the studio the other day, and when I was done, all of them were floored and giving me props up and down saying how ridiculous it was. And the icing on the cake that inspired me to be a cocky asshole and make this thread, we're booked for my very first show on March 3rd. Something I've dreamed of for 3 years now with no reality. And it's finally here. This, to me, is the definitive start to everything I've ever dreamed of, and I can't wait for that day. Everyone who said I'd never go anywhere at all, never even get a show, that I'd stay in my room writing every day with no progress, I laugh hysterically at you now.

You know, I was debating whether I should make this or not, figured I should just let it go, y'all are worthless to me, and I had the self satisfaction of knowing I proved you faggots wrong either way, but you know what, nah, I wanted to rub it in. Because y'all were the most pathetic group of hating lowlifes I've ever encountered. Doesn't matter it was online, the words and hate were real. And now, it's nothing but love, I've been getting so much respect for my Music, and it's the most amazing feeling in the world, especially knowing I had a pack of haters tryna bring me down on a daily basis, but look at me now, I'm doing everything I said I'd do and coming out on top. Because I never let anyone stop or bring me down, and I never will.

I guess that's all I gotta say. This is my official last post on here. Signing out after this. /Brag.

Peace.

And I leave you with this. Get used to the words in the image below. Suck my dick.

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh god I thought that was the ICP logo as I scrolled down lol

That lion is a different color than the rest of the logo though, you guys got yourselves one hell of an artist. =))
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,620 master of ceremonies
    1. anyone can make a demo and sell it. lots of bands/rappers do it
    2. anyone can play a show. called local shows for a reason and millions of people do it.
    3. Your group looks like they are getting ready to enter the special Olympics. The worst one is that retard that isn't your cousin.
    4. anyone can hire a photographer and web design person to make logos and shit. Not rocket science.
    5. What you are doing is nothing special since lots of local bands/rappers do what you just did all the time.
    6. Come back when you get some where and then I will be impressed.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I had a feeling this would be an erik coming back thread...
    5. What you are doing is nothing special since lots of local bands/rappers do what you just did all the time.
    6. Come back when you get some where and then I will be impressed.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    1 - 0 fucks given.
    2 - See #1.
    3 - Your welcome for improving your rap abilities.
    4 - Leave again.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    that logo looks like shit lol.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    (i know he isn't here but he could be reading) lol no offense but i dont think anybody here is out to get you, erik. im gonna be honest here and im not "hating" by any means because i have no problems with you but you basically brought all the "hate" onto yourself by running your mouth. anytime someone here runs their mouth, whether they're joking or not, they will get ragged on by other people. i can't speak for everyone but i'd say the majority of people were just fucking with you. everyone here gives each other shit all the time. its no big deal and its not meant to be taken seriously. and since you took offense to it they did it even more lol. then shit hit the fan with all the insults being thrown around.

anyway, im glad to see you're doing good. congratulations on the success. (im being serious by the way)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    that logo looks like shit lol.
    Suck my dick haters fags. U just jelly cuz I made some friends in real life, one of whom can operate a camera. You fucks haven't done shit but go to work an earn a check. I also impressed tons of people you don't know with my bomb diggity funky fresh raps, and you should be impressed that they were impressed. They like me so fuck you guys. You don't know em though. I hate each and every one of you, just not quite enough for me to leave. I wasn't gonna even post this, but I figured I would rub in the fact that someday I'm gonna make it. Again. Fuck you guys, you will never be shit to me. All I need is my hard as fuck crew "the Hardest Ever Fuckin Anglo Gangsta Shockers, aka "T.H.E.F.A.G.S." Watch for my mix tape, it will be the one with the same shit over and over, its so swag it doesn't even need the mix. This dick, suck it, Jobe out.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    who stole the thrown :-??

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited December 2011
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    who stole the thrown :-??
    the niggas stole the thrown.
    which niggaz :-??

[-(

blue turbins

the ones that stole the bike
    :-?

that couldaz been any niggaz cuz they all steal bikez :-?

[-(

blue turbins

it was probably ed. he probably needs a new toilet.
    BTW, leaving this shithole was the best decision I've ever made, I'm out after I type this.
    y cum here and post this zenz

:-??

[-(

blue turbins

He thinks he has something to prove to us lol. He is trying to feel vindicated. We tried to hold him down, but he somehow managed to overcome the adversity of both the suburbs and internet forums to become a rapper with a mixtape that isn't made yet and brag about shows that haven't happened yet.

Fight the power!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    My brain is way too caffienated to read that...someone sum it up for me.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    He thinks he has something to prove to us lol. He is trying to feel vindicated. We tried to hold him down, but he somehow managed to overcome the adversity of both the suburbs and internet forums to become a rapper with a mixtape that isn't made yet and brag about shows that haven't happened yet.

Fight the power!
    sounds like there will be a sequal to 8 Mile