Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    The bite just kills you. Its like an insta-kill. But the virus is airborne so everyone is already infected.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, the bite doesnt kill you... it probably just gives them a concentrated form of the virus which causes the body to break out in a high fever in an attempt to fight off the mutation of the virus.... the fever is what ultimately kills the person.

Kinda like aids. No one dies from AIDS. They die from a cold or flu
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    PDF files found em all
    http://www.polvoestelar.com.mx.nyud.net/babilonia/Comics y Manga/Walking Dead, The/
    their up to issue# 94 now. if you know where to get the over 9 issues pdf format, it would be much appreciated
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    They will prob. add it to the same site soon
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    okay... So I am apparently a little slow. Because when Rick killed Shane, I was like "what? Why's he a zombie? No one bit him!" And it wasnt until I awoke this morning that I realized that the prisoner kid also wasnt bit and he was a zombie.... and I think those police officers werent bit and they were zombies. So basically what I am supposed to pull away from this is that it is completely hopeless. Everyone has the virus, and when they die the virus will take over and zombiefy them.

However if they are bit then they get a fever and die and thus turn into a zombie. This is from the first season where that one guy got bit and they left him on the side of the road.
    I'm kinda confused by this too. Nothing about it in the books so I'm stumped.
    PDF files found em all
    http://www.polvoestelar.com.mx.nyud.net/babilonia/Comics y Manga/Walking Dead, The/
    their up to issue# 94 now. if you know where to get the over 9 issues pdf format, it would be much appreciated
    I get them in cbr format and if I have to use winrar to convert them to jpeg and read on wmv
    So basically what I am supposed to pull away from this is that it is completely hopeless. Everyone has the virus, and when they die the virus will take over and zombiefy them.

but you're not stumped now right? Cause I kinda laid it all out there for you. The virus is airborne, and everyone in the world is infected. anyone who dies turns to zombie.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    okay... So I am apparently a little slow. Because when Rick killed Shane, I was like "what? Why's he a zombie? No one bit him!" And it wasnt until I awoke this morning that I realized that the prisoner kid also wasnt bit and he was a zombie.... and I think those police officers werent bit and they were zombies. So basically what I am supposed to pull away from this is that it is completely hopeless. Everyone has the virus, and when they die the virus will take over and zombiefy them.

However if they are bit then they get a fever and die and thus turn into a zombie. This is from the first season where that one guy got bit and they left him on the side of the road.
    PDF files found em all
    I get them in cbr format and if I have to use winrar to convert them to jpeg and read on wmv
    yeah i already have them in cbr format. i would just like to get them all in pdf
    So basically what I am supposed to pull away from this is that it is completely hopeless. Everyone has the virus, and when they die the virus will take over and zombiefy them.

but you're not stumped now right? Cause I kinda laid it all out there for you. The virus is airborne, and everyone in the world is infected. anyone who dies turns to zombie.
    I don't know if that is the reason or not. It could be from something different. Shane cut his hand and the kid had open wounds from the handcuffs, maybe it gets in but if your not bit doesnt turn you till you die. Maybe the water. Who knows what they will do with it.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    If you remember in the final episode of season1, Jenner whispered something in Rick's ear, we will find out what he said in the finale, but i believe that it's obviously airborne, and everyone is already infected (which is why he chose not to tell the others), and that they will all eventually die from it (if not killed by someone or something else first), Rick doesn't want to believe it, but after Shane he has come to the realization that Jenner was right.

At least that's what i think happened. :-??
    inb4lists
    what if they don't die? will they turn into zombies eventually?
    this is just my personal speculation as it has not been explained.... but I believe what we will learn is that the body has the ability to fight off the virus, or keep it at bay, while alive. But once someone dies their white blood cells stop being produced and they stop fighting off the virus so after death the body finally gets overtaken by it and comes back to life as the undead.
    If you remember in the final episode of season1, Jenner whispered something in Rick's ear, we will find out what he said in the finale, but i believe that it's obviously airborne, and everyone is already infected (which is why he chose not to tell the others), and that they will all eventually die from it (if not killed by someone or something else first), Rick doesn't want to believe it, but after Shane he has come to the realization that Jenner was right.

Yeah I think this is legit.
    But there is going to be a long ass zombie fight in the finale, at least 1 character will die (I think Hershel or Maggie) and they will probably have to leave the farm and search for a new place.
    inb4lists
    But there is going to be a long ass zombie fight in the finale, at least 1 character will die (I think Hershel or Maggie) and they will probably have to leave the farm and search for a new place.
    I agree with the huge zombie battle, not convinced on another death but I could see Maggie making an exit... I think the season will end though with that other group of 30 coming to the rescue... and the shocker will be the leader of the group of 30.... None other than Merle, Darryl's brother :O
    not convinced on another death but I could see Maggie making an exit
    "TVLINE | Will there be another major death next week?
    -
    I can say that the cast that enters the final episode this season does not leave the final episode intact. And there are a lot of surprises still yet to come."
    inb4lists
    Also i was the one who originally predicted Merle was with the other 30 [-(
    inb4lists
    oh. in that case I am just agreeing with you then. And if TVLINE is saying there will for sure be a death... gotta be Maggie or Hershel. Hershel makes sense now that I think of it. He wouldnt last long anyways.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    edited March 2012

Yeah I think this is legit.
    Sounds good to me. In the comics it is the same but alot different in certain aspects for instance...Hershel throws everyone out and they go to the prison for refuge and so on and so forth. That's prob where it pics up next season. They prob. have to leave the farm after the next episode on Sunday. Comics are an exellent read for those looking for something good to read.
    oh. in that case I am just agreeing with you then. And if TVLINE is saying there will for sure be a death... gotta be Maggie or Hershel. Hershel makes sense now that I think of it. He wouldnt last long anyways.
    In the preview for the finale Hershel even says "This is my farm, i will die on this farm" or something like that.
    inb4lists
    The blonde guy on the farm or hershals other daughter could be it though