Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Comic books

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    acording to the authors website, shes started a series more towards Annabells story
    i need that too
    imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I read the walking dead, idw gi Joe new series, trying to read spawn from start to finish, anything with batman or the joker I will read

Alan Moore is amazing. Killing joke is one ofmy favorites. Not a fan of watchmen. I just read y the last man, very good book highly recommend. Preacher is my #1.

Favorite heroes are batman and punisher
    Favorite villain is the joker and bane
    most of the ones wake mentioned aren't worth much due to overprinting =((
    Yeah I figured. I bought them at the time not because I really thought I would make a fortune off them, but because I can be very OCD and I thought they were neat and wanted to collect them all. sounds stupid now, but it's what I did

Are you just talking about the superhero ones, or also the Disney? Cause some people go kinda crazy over disney stuff. And I got about a 5 year stretch of everything Disney printed. like I said 89ish-93ish.
    They didn't print as many Disney as hero ones so they might be worth something. Anything pre-ww2 is worth the most. To help the war effort people were asked to donate their paper and other things, so most comics got donated and destroyed. After people found out you could make money they started printing a shit load because people were buying them to collect. Problem is they did a bunch of special editions but they did tens of thousands of them so everyone has special editions. I'm pretty sure spawn #1-5 are worth a bit. I would bank on the Disney or any first appearances to be where your money is at.
    The only comics I've read are the JTHM ones and I Luv Halloween, which I loved. :D Leah and Bianca, you might like them if you haven't already checked 'em out.
    Also check out beautiful stories for ugly children. It's mrhs new album title but it's from a series of graphic novels with random stories.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    I used to be really big into comics. Have about 50 or 60 sittin in my closet and have read hundreds more. But once I got into high school I stopped reading em. Might check out the Walking Dead doe.

Favorite heros are The Punisher, Gambit and Nightwing.

Favorite villains are Carnage, Killer Croc, and Magneto.
    I used to be really big into comics. Have about 50 or 60 sittin in my closet and have read hundreds more. But once I got into high school I stopped reading em. Might check out the Walking Dead doe.

Favorite heros are The Punisher, Gambit and Nightwing.

Favorite villains are Carnage, Killer Croc, and Magneto.
    I'd have to add gambit and magneto actually. I never really like magneto but the older I've gotten and more I understand him and how powerful he actually is I like him a lot more. The new not a hero mini series of his is good. 4 issues
    I love Magneto. He has always had a very authentic dynamic to him. I could see a mutant having the motives he does. He's a politically and socially fueled person. I hate how most villains are just billed as crazy or psychotic. I'll have to check out the comic you mentioned.

And Gambit is just a badass.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    One of the coolest comic moments from this year so far image
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Its the Red Hulk, Venom, and Ghost Rider combined

And Gambit is just a badass.
    Everyone always loved wolverine, I like him don't get me wrong, but always second to gambit for me.
    Its the Red Hulk, Venom, and Ghost Rider combined
    WTF, when and why lol

In Venom #13.4 and #14 for the Circle of Four Crossover

They fuse together to fight Blackheart as Earth becomes Hell.
    In Venom #13.4 and #14 for the Circle of Four Crossover

They fuse together to fight Blackheart as Earth becomes Hell.
    Maybe I should start reading those again.

Reading all the bane story lines before the new movie
    Just started the IDW TMNT... its really good. Interesting take on it. Its different but still awsome.
    Any of you guys read the Marvel vs DC comics?
    I have the collected vol #2. Havent read it yet, or the other parts yet.

Is it good?
    Its...bizarre. The story itself is decent but the fights are fun as hell. Superman vs Hulk was my favorite.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    do you guys watch that show Comic Book Men?
    imageimage
    Have you seen Batman and Superman VS Alien and Predator? Or Judge Dredd and Batman?
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    I'll read anything written by Brian Michael Bendis or Ed Brubaker. Those are my go to guys.
    Have you seen Batman and Superman VS Alien and Predator? Or Judge Dredd and Batman?
    Movies or books