Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Lyrics gawn bad

GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
edited April 2012 in Off Topic
Have you ever sung a song and thought you were shit hot....only to find that you had some of the lyrics wrong?

Like I always used to think that ACDC Dirty Deeds was
"Dirty deeds and they're done with sheep"

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    some bands are decieving with their written lyrics, reasonly because the GOV made it law and insisted on lyrics on albums after the PMC nazi storm.... beofre that i think Zeppelin was the only band that had written lyrics on their album, and Stairway to heaven was the only tune that did

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I want to KILL people who sing "plowman, take my herb" instead of "plowman, dig my earth" in Hendrix's All Along the Watchtower...
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Also, I knew a kid who, in Mouth For War, would sing "hairspray to hold raw energy" instead of "hands break to hold raw energy" lawl
  • zuke2323zuke2323 Posts: 263 juggalo
    Have you ever sung a song and thought you were shit hot....only to find that you had some of the lyrics wrong?

Like I always used to think that ACDC Dirty Deeds was
    "Dirty deeds and they're done with sheep"
    That's funny because Weird Al does a parody with that exact lyric.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I know....I was joking....because everyone accuses me of being a sheep fucker.... I find it funny tHough that people can butcher song lyrics without realizing it :)
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I know....I was joking....because everyone accuses me of being a sheep fucker.... I find it funny tHough that people can butcher song lyrics without realizing it :)
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For the longest time in the slipknot song wait and bleed I thought this lyric went "I felt the air rise up in me" come to find out its "I felt the hate rise up in me"

Although still sounds like he says air if ya ask me.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    until you just said that i thought it was air
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    yeah...tool the pot does that to...."who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out your head" head sounds like hair on the first verse
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    when i found out it was hate and not air i called the person that told me that an idiot
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    the other day i saw this post on 9gaga of a girl who posted a fb status with adele's song and it didnt make sense at all! she was asian i think gonna look for it
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    I thought dirty deeds said "dirty deeds thunder cheese" when I was like 5.

Also in metallicas sad but true where he says "do my dirty work scapegoat" I thought he said stink-o instead of scapegoat.

In korns make me bad I thought the chorus was in german because I couldn't understand what he was saying. So when singing asking id just sing gibberish.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i thought the doors crystal ship was

An everlasting chance at bliss
    Another kiss, another kiss

but it really is

Another flashing chance at bliss
    Another kiss, another kiss

i get the lyrics wrong to almost every song ever
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Just two men sharing the night
    It might seem wrong but it's just right
    It's just two men sharing each other
    It's just two men like loving brothers
    One on top, and one on bottom
    One inside, and one is out
    One is screaming he's so happy
    The other's screaming a passionate shout
    It's the Night Man
    The feeling so wrong it's right man
    the feeling so wrong...
    I can't fight you man when you come inside me and pin me down your strong hands and I'll become the Night....the passionate, passionate Night Man.
    inb4lists
  • zuke2323zuke2323 Posts: 263 juggalo
    Oh well derp's on me. I'm entitled to one a day I think.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    In Battery by Metallica when he says "powerhouse of energy" I used to think he was saying "power of the manatee"