Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who was Inspired by Erik's Physique to join P90X

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
edited June 2012 in Off Topic

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Post edited by Stoned_Catz on

Who was Inspired by Erik's Physique to join P90X 19 votes

Yes Erik Inspired me
5%
HOODS 1 vote
No erik is an egotistical dork
31%
FIRENATHANIELHACKETTMagson13streetsWakeOfAshesTyrantBeforethedawn206 6 votes
givz a fukk [-(
63%
NolaFree810SGNL_05drinkwine732That_Guy_ArloNecrothulhumrAPEsbs_willStoned_CatzChicken_FuckerTigerFLATmonicaa 12 votes

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Erik has a P90X physique?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givz a fukk [-(
    thats wut he said... he said his results of gettin ripped inspired the world to do P90X datz wut he postethz

[-(

blue turbins

edited June 2012
    givz a fukk [-(
    erik said: I posted my results, soon after, people were saying they were gonna do Insanity and asking me for the download. It's nice to inspire people

[-(

blue turbins

givz a fukk [-(
    pic?
    u find it itz in the P90X threadz

[-(

blue turbins

givz a fukk [-(
    was y00z inspired travizbikklez :-?

[-(

blue turbins

fuck, I couldn't find a pic of him....I looked on the last 10 or so pages....

[-(

blue turbins

givz a fukk [-(

*deletes pix after postethz*

[-(

blue turbins

kid was skinny as fuck to begin with, but yes, he has increased definition, due to weight loss....look at the numbers he posted: arms and chest are basically the same....NOT downing Erik's hard work, just saying, he didn't have a lot of fat to shed to begin with....My wife entered the Weight Watchers program two years ago, and 8 months later, she had lost 60 plus pounds....She does cardio kickboxing twice a week, and swims/bikes/runs 2 to 3 times a week....It was a whole lifestyle change....Erik is definitely on the right track as far as eating right, and if he keeps it up into adulthood, he'll be thinner/healthier at a time when most people his age are sluggish and fat. Poor habits catch up to you. I at one time had a very impressive physique, but refused to eat right... Now, I still work out, and do cardio, but I can't seem to lose a nagging 20 pounds or so. I have GREAT difficulty sticking to healthy eating, and it drives my wife crazy....
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Magson you were Auschwitz mode last time I saw a picture of you :))
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    Looks more like he decreased water weight so the muscles show through, rather than actually building muscles. :))
    That's 'cause Insanity and Asylum aren't bulking programs, dumbfuck. Their goal is weight loss, and that's what they gave me. And you look like a cancer patient stick creature, no room to talk shit.

kid was skinny as fuck to begin with, but yes, he has increased definition, due to weight loss....look at the numbers he posted: arms and chest are basically the same....NOT downing Erik's hard work, just saying, he didn't have a lot of fat to shed to begin with....My wife entered the Weight Watchers program two years ago, and 8 months later, she had lost 60 plus pounds....She does cardio kickboxing twice a week, and swims/bikes/runs 2 to 3 times a week....It was a whole lifestyle change....Erik is definitely on the right track as far as eating right, and if he keeps it up into adulthood, he'll be thinner/healthier at a time when most people his age are sluggish and fat. Poor habits catch up to you. I at one time had a very impressive physique, but refused to eat right... Now, I still work out, and do cardio, but I can't seem to lose a nagging 20 pounds or so. I have GREAT difficulty sticking to healthy eating, and it drives my wife crazy....

No, Catz is a dumbass and posted my Asylum pictures. I was fat, he didn't show my original Insanity pictures. Asylum was after Insanity, and I was already in good shape due to Insanity, Asylum just got me more cut and shed more weight and body fat percentage. And yea, I didn't make huge gains in muscle, 'cause both Insanity and Asylum are primarily cardio programs, targeting weight loss. Now that I'm past my goal weight that I wanted to get down to, I'm focusing more on bulking up, and making good progress.

Anyways, this thread further proves Catz' obsession, and that his fatass is jelly as FUCK. Ahahaha.
    no one would be obsessed with your ass anyhow..
    you nasty.

Aight, pig nose. You literally look disgusting. And I'm not about to take offense from a bitch dating a fatty calling
    me ugly. =))

Oink oink, fatty.
    :@)
  • Beforethedawn206Beforethedawn206 Posts: 267 just the tip
    im not fat, and neither is my boyfriend.
    i don't take any offense because you are calling sexy ppl on here fat.. so your insults are still not hurting anyone.
  • Beforethedawn206Beforethedawn206 Posts: 267 just the tip
    and once again fat is his only insult.. shocker. 8-|
    im not fat, and neither is my boyfriend.
    i don't take any offense because you are calling sexy ppl on here fat.. so your insults are still not hurting anyone.

You're not fat. =))
    Sexy people. =)) =)) =))

So Catz, Rex, Satan, Streets, Etc., are all sexy? =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))