Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Conspiracy Theories

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Federal Reserve is the most important institution in the country, and it's not even close. Abolishing it would be worlds beyond retarded. The Federal Reserve isn't what you think it is. Pure and simple.

Are you seriously trying to say that American credit unions could ever, and I mean ever, compete with the Fed?

The Fed isn't as closely related to the American debt issue, the Fed is the reason the US is alive through the debt issue.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep

The Federal Reserve is the most important institution in the country, and it's not even close. Abolishing it would be worlds beyond retarded. The Federal Reserve isn't what you think it is. Pure and simple.

Are you seriously trying to say that American credit unions could ever, and I mean ever, compete with the Fed?

The Fed isn't as closely related to the American debt issue, the Fed is the reason the US is alive through the debt issue.

The Federal Reserve is the most unconstitutional and evil establishment this nation has ever seen. The fact that our own government, CIA, IRS, Congress, and FBI aren't allowed any oversight whatsoever nor regulation is beyond unacceptable. They're a privately owned central bank that is protected from the Freedom of Information Act and is independently run. No one knows what the hell goes on in there. How do you explain the 9 trillion dollars that went missing from there just a few years back and when FBI tried investigating it, weren't allowed any access whatsoever. The constitution was meant for our GOVERNMENT to run our currency, not central banks. That was one of Thomas Jefferson's worst fears. Because of them the U.S. dollar is now only worth 65 cents. The credit union analogy was referring to our capitalist ways. If credit unions were to out-compete the big mainstream banks such as Chase, U.S. Bank, Bank of America, etc. then it would dismantle the Fed because they're in charge of the banks.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'll just Google Illegal's Program then..................................... 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-|
    I love winning with women

The Federal Reserve is the most unconstitutional and evil establishment this nation has ever seen. The fact that our own government, CIA, IRS, Congress, and FBI aren't allowed any oversight whatsoever nor regulation is beyond unacceptable. They're a privately owned central bank that is protected from the Freedom of Information Act and is independently run. No one knows what the hell goes on in there. How do you explain the 9 trillion dollars that went missing from there just a few years back and when FBI tried investigating it, weren't allowed any access whatsoever. The constitution was meant for our GOVERNMENT to run our currency, not central banks. That was one of Thomas Jefferson's worst fears. Because of them the U.S. dollar is now only worth 65 cents. The credit union analogy was referring to our capitalist ways. If credit unions were to out-compete the big mainstream banks such as Chase, U.S. Bank, Bank of America, etc. then it would dismantle the Fed because they're in charge of the banks.
    Look, you have to understand that there are things that the constitution got wrong. It was a brilliant piece of American history that was fantastic for creating the political backbone of the country. What it did not do was accurately predict the circumstances that made for the creation of the Fed. It was a great political document, but not a Bible. It shouldn't be followed for Economics. Unless we're trying to go back to the 18th century agrarian business.

If you knew what the Fed actually does, it would make sense. It's job isn't to lose 9 trillion dollars and to be a secret little boy's club that no one else knows. It's a lot more than that. They are not in charge of Chase, US Bank, Bank of America, or any of those. It's so much more complicated than that. As I said above, the Fed does not determine the value of the dollar, and inflation isn't the reason that it's been devalued, it's the foreign exchange market. There isn't a demand for dollars because there are better currencies to trade.

The Fed is the reason why there hasn't been a bank panic in nearly 100 years. The Fed is pretty much the reason why we all keep our money in banks in the first place these days. Without the Fed, the Great Recession would have torn the country apart from the top down, and we all probably wouldn't be goofing off on the internet right now. That's, of course, assuming it wouldn't have happened before that.

why does printing more money cause the value to go down?

Hyperinflation.

a- printing more money causes more money to be in circulation
    b- printing more money does not change the amount of goods in circulation
    c- having the same amount of goods and more money causes inflation as it now takes more money to buy a good, each individual dollar is worth less because you can not buy as much as you previously could.
    It's best explained with a graph, but yeah, this is pretty much it. It's not necessarily immediate, it's a macroeconomic phenomenon, and takes time.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    all this conspiracy theory shit is making me go insane :-S
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Bieber doe
    I love winning with women
    i was thinking about that last night :-?
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep

Look, you have to understand that there are things that the constitution got wrong. It was a brilliant piece of American history that was fantastic for creating the political backbone of the country. What it did not do was accurately predict the circumstances that made for the creation of the Fed. It was a great political document, but not a Bible. It shouldn't be followed for Economics. Unless we're trying to go back to the 18th century agrarian business.

If you knew what the Fed actually does, it would make sense. It's job isn't to lose 9 trillion dollars and to be a secret little boy's club that no one else knows. It's a lot more than that. They are not in charge of Chase, US Bank, Bank of America, or any of those. It's so much more complicated than that. As I said above, the Fed does not determine the value of the dollar, and inflation isn't the reason that it's been devalued, it's the foreign exchange market. There isn't a demand for dollars because there are better currencies to trade.

The Fed is the reason why there hasn't been a bank panic in nearly 100 years. The Fed is pretty much the reason why we all keep our money in banks in the first place these days. Without the Fed, the Great Recession would have torn the country apart from the top down, and we all probably wouldn't be goofing off on the internet right now. That's, of course, assuming it wouldn't have happened before that.
    I will discuss this with you tomorrow when I have the energy and non-sleepiness in me to do so. Sadly for me I have to wake up at 6 for my class tomorrow so I must get some shut eye. I like where this debate is going though. Regardless of what we believe to be true and what not, I hope in the end it won't cause ill thought of one another. I like and welcome any debate. So even though I respectfully disagree with your opinion, I don't think any differently of you. Anyways goodnight, we can continue this tomorrow if you'd like.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Distance said:

i never hear about Canadian conspiracies. maybe it's safe there.

But WHY is it so safe there... :-?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    edited January 2013

I actually dont believe in aliens :-??

We are dangerous is why aliens avoid us

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    wine should change his sn to "drinkkoolaid"

good thing the fed has a spokesman here
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i don't believe in many conspiracy theories but they're still interesting (some of them). i believe Oswald was the only shooter. i don't believe in aliens. i believe most cryptid sightings are just misindentified animals.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer

i don't believe in many conspiracy theories but they're still interesting (some of them). i believe Oswald was the only shooter. i don't believe in aliens. i believe most cryptid sightings are just misindentified animals.

Its pretty much been proven though that the whole jfk assassination was one huge conspiracy. You should watch some of the documentaries about it on Netflix.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Its pretty much been proven though that the whole jfk assassination was one huge conspiracy.

lol
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Look into it lol even the current governement said it was a cover up lol. They said that the original reports were so flawed it was a terrible attempt. Im not saying jfk was a inside job im simply saying there was more than one shooter.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you