Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

House of Cards fuckin thread (SEASON 3 COMING 2-27-15)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    How are y'all surprised by that he's a fucking politician
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    SPOILER AHEAD

I should rephrase... not what Id have preferred. I understand that a huge part of hoc is exposing everybody, showing that everyone, no matter how powerful, has a major weakness. theyve shown it at different times and at different rates for different characters, which is excellent. hell, the first scene with fang is him getting fucked by a dude and chick. obviously francis isnt gay (and Ill thank them for leaving the scene as it was and not making it into a sextacle) but it was a bit much. theyve already shown francis stumble before, be it as his divebomb of a live interview last season, or him simply seeming restless as the president pointed out in this episode, but I felt like the wine scene went a bit further than Id have liked. its whatever, and obviously an important scene as it shows claire and frank really trusting meechum, but still a bit much.

/
    I love winning with women
    Rex420 said:

so you are saying that all male politicians make out with other male politicians?
    edited February 2014
    No I'm saying a lot of politicians over the years have been busted for sucking the D...I didn't think it was that shocking....I'm not surprised for that to be an issue the show touches on
    eh I just think its weird they wait a full season and then

> drink
    > oh let me fix that injury
    > no wait lets all get it on

just kinda abrupt
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:

Bb is better but HoC is fucking good

HoC >
    Cranston> spacey
    I like the characters in BB more but the dialogue in HoC is just miles better.
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    cup said:

Jeff said:

Just finished the second season last night.

Such a great show. It was renewed for Season 3 before season 2 was released so we will for sure be getting some more.

The most shocking thing for me was not the episode one thing(you all know) but the episode where Edward Meechum(secret Service) cuts his hand on the wine glass...the stuff right after that was very shocking and VERY unexpected.

just got to this part and what the fuck.
    No clue man.(Spoilers ahead for the scene if somebody hasn't seen it...)

I was thinking after he cut his hand that he was going to bang Claire and Frank would walk in on them. Did not even occur to me that Frank would get involved until he fucking kissed him. Up until that when Meechum kissed Claire's neck I though frank was going to watch or something. It caught me way off guard. I also like that they don't mention it again at all
    Just watched episode 1 of season 2. Holy fuck!
    Wait you claimed HoC > BB without even seeing season 2 fucking kill yourself

It's hard to say which season is better though they are both great

As far as which is better it's def BB because breaking bad was an original show
    Rex420 said:

The better question is, how are y'all surprised when they clearly point it out in season 1?

BB = Weeds

You still alive? Stop trolling nig
    Fucking hookers man
    HoC season 1 > BB season 1
    BB season 2 > HoC season 2

BB > HoC
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jeff said:

cup said:

Jeff said:

Just finished the second season last night.

Such a great show. It was renewed for Season 3 before season 2 was released so we will for sure be getting some more.

The most shocking thing for me was not the episode one thing(you all know) but the episode where Edward Meechum(secret Service) cuts his hand on the wine glass...the stuff right after that was very shocking and VERY unexpected.

just got to this part and what the fuck.
    No clue man.(Spoilers ahead for the scene if somebody hasn't seen it...)

I was thinking after he cut his hand that he was going to bang Claire and Frank would walk in on them. Did not even occur to me that Frank would get involved until he fucking kissed him. Up until that when Meechum kissed Claire's neck I though frank was going to watch or something. It caught me way off guard. I also like that they don't mention it again at all
    Ayo doe... Don't yous remember in the first season when frank met up with his 3 other homies from college for some alumni award thing and they got hammered drunk... Later on in the night, frank and the one dude were talkn and during the drunken conversation it was hinted that they did some gay shit with each other and were lovers back in the days.... So while I was real surprised they got gully with meechum, I wasn't as surprised to see frank do gay shit.