Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Lol you guys act like "cop" is a different breed of human or something. Shitty people are shitty. /
    Let them have their fun festering in media fueled hatred
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Lol you guys act like "cop" is a different breed of human or something. Shitty people are shitty. /
    Yeah, the difference is most shitty people arent given a gun, authority over other people, and criminal immunity no matter what they do.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2015
    ... said:
    Yeah, the difference is most shitty people arent given a gun, authority over other people, and criminal immunity no matter what they do.
    Yep. every *cop* has it. 

But I guess some shitty people are given those things. /shrigs
    inb4lists
    Do you even read what you type before you post?
    Do you even read what you type before you post?
    Do you even see what you eat before you shit it out?
    inb4lists
    I'd like an answer, Facefuck. What other profession gives you the training and equipment to kill or hurt other human beings with no reprucussions? 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You're talking with retards who have literally done no research or have any experience with any if these issues.. Itsva waste if time.. It's the equivalent if arguing with slipknot fans on youtube
    You're talking with retards who have literally done no research or have any experience with any if these issues.. Itsva waste if time.. It's the equivalent if arguing with slipknot fans on youtube
    I just think a world with police looks better than one without. 

Police are humans too. All humans are flawed. Of course there will be some corruption in a position of power. 

But I do not think all police are bad. And I think its unfair to have an extreme hatred towards every police officer because the media highlights the few bad ones. 

For a group of people so against media and brainwashing, you sure have bought this hook-line-and-sinker. Text book liberals. 
    That's just ideology tho, completely not based on actual real world problems so 0 Fucks
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    I'd like an answer, Facefuck. What other profession gives you the training and equipment to kill or hurt other human beings with no reprucussions? 
    They don't even really train them to shoot a gun. The standard for passing is 100% Fullmc
    Everything with mc is "I think" how about trying " I researched"
    ... said:
    Let them have their fun festering in media fueled hatred
    Media fueled :|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||x1000
    Yeah I wasn't on the news or anything but it had cops plant my bag of weed on my buddy and arrest both of us. Then there was only one bag of weed in the evidence room. 
    So what would you have happen to make things better? Let criminals do as they please? Let vigilantes police the public? Let people police themselves? 
    Nothing I've said is as asinine as "all cops are bastards". People make it sound like "cops" aren't even people, they're some completely separate breed or some shit. Yes, there are some fucking shitty *people* who become police, but that doesn't mean there aren't any decent people who do their job the way they're supposed too. But then again, the media doesn't ever cover that stuff/those police. Why would they? No one cares if you do your job properly, they only care about you if you're an asshole. 
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    All cops make me crazy nervous because idk if they're one of the fucktards that shouldn't be a cop in the first place or not. There's def cops out there though that are wonderful at their job, respectful, go out of their way to help someone, understanding, etc. But it seems that's harder to find these days. Imo more traininh should be implemented before someone officially becomes a cop but that will never happen
    imageimage
     Of course there will be some corruption in a position of power. 
    This kind of thinking is fucking retarded.