Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Must visit bar in your area

PourAlcoholPourAlcohol Posts: 54,181 spicy boy
edited December 2016 in Debate & Discourse
El bait shop for sure. It's had bells two hearted double ipa and I just bought a crowler of mastodon's mother puncher. Almost 200 taps on the wall. 

Comments

• JobeJobe Posts: 11,399 master of ceremonies
    Var?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalSynthadesMetalSynthades Posts: 44,975 moneytalker
    I honestly dont really frequent bars in Illinois/Chicago except Kumas, but I go for the food more than the drinks. 

In Nashville though, Two Bits is THE bar to go to. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • PourAlcoholPourAlcohol Posts: 54,181 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    Var?
    Damnit was hoping to get the edit in first. 
  • PourAlcoholPourAlcohol Posts: 54,181 spicy boy
    Up down is the other one here. Best bar arcade of all time. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 29,849 jayfacer
    proly McGuffys House Of Draft.... hair metulz bands love the place.... lol

aint nothin to it, Gangsta Rap made me do it...

UPfreebird said:
    MU is pointless without Catz

[-(

• STARSLAYERSTARSLAYER Posts: 24,022 moneytalker
    The best bar in Atlanta is a strip club called The Clermont Lounge. It's not a typical strip club where you'd go expecting to be really turned on. People like to joke that it's where strippers go to die. They got old sluts, fat sluts, trannys, you name it. For years, one of the main attractions was a stripper called Blondie that was a black girl in a blonde wig that would smash beer cans between her tits. It's trashy af, but it's always a good time and you're likely to run into celebrities when you're there. Personally, back when I worked at clubs I brought Primus and L7 there and on separate occasions, I've seen Anthony Bourdain and Chris Jericho. Friends of mine have run into Robert Downey Jr, Charles Barkley and Lady Gaga there

• UPfreebirdUPfreebird Posts: 14,131 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Best bar in town?..............my garage.

Otherwise a bar called Stropich's,... cuz it's always DEAD in there.  Always.  If I want to play pool or darts with a few friends I can go there and not have to worry about other people wanting next game or to come and talk with me cuz the place is DEAD. 

A happening spot would be Ernie's Irish Pub.  
    Go there if ya want to meet girls and rich snobs.
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing."
  • DaydrinkerDaydrinker Posts: 16,545 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mew's Tavern in Kingston is dope. @NolaFree810
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 36,898 moneytalker
    16bit it's a retro arcade bar and they do many themed nights and game competitions 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!