Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's going on with your face?

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited January 2017 in Debate & Discourse

What's going on with your face? 13 votes

Beard
61%
EpisodeMarcTheFallenFIRENATHANIELHACKETTStoned_CatzMetalCoresades...WakeOfAshesSATAN 8 votes
Mustache
7%
MenAreTrash 1 vote
Clean shaven
15%
OPPFLAT 2 votes
Goatee
7%
Dime 1 vote
Chops
0%
Other
7%
Me_ 1 vote

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Beard
    i just let it go this winter tierd of fukkin with it

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Other
    Soul tag....doubles as clit tickler 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Beard
    I'm not sure if soul tag or goatee is more gay. Soul tag was marginally okay in 2002, goatee was good before 2003, but now people are laughing at their ridiculous facial hair behind their back. I'm going to say soul tag is worse than goatee 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Beard
    What can I say... I've found that women love beards. Clean shaven also gets women. One thing I've learned from dating is beards > clean >>>>>>> than everything else. It's a good thing you are married 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Beard
    I dont know where you find those women. Unless you're dating hipster trash. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Beard
    Finally getting pretty long too.

Beard
    Nope not hipster trash. She's hot, professional, and super chill. She's also not my type which is why I broke up with her. We occasionally fuck though. 

Thing is MC- I've got game. Your beard isn't the reason why you can't get tail, it's your lack of confidence mostly
    Beard
    Finally getting pretty long too.

dude i know ure problem now... u were born in the wrong century... you would fit right in some 16th century battle swinging an axe and broadsword... back then they just tossed women

[-(

blue turbins

Beard
    Nope not hipster trash. She's hot, professional, and super chill. She's also not my type which is why I broke up with her. We occasionally fuck though. 

Thing is MC- I've got game. Your beard isn't the reason why you can't get tail, it's your lack of confidence mostly
    Its my looks too. A lot of girls tell me they dont like beards. Quite a few women tell me they're afraid of me because if my size too. 
    Beard
    i wouldnt get on a jetliner with that fukkr... wake on the no fly list wit Dime

dude fukk um on a secret Isis formumz fukk

[-(

blue turbins

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Clean shaven
    Gotta shave every day for work. 
    Beard

Its my looks too. A lot of girls tell me they dont like beards. Quite a few women tell me they're afraid of me because if my size too. 
    Right. Like Erik's told you, you have to take care of yourself. Start eating healthier and start working out.  The beard isnt the problem... The girls are probably just saying they dont like beards because the truth would be more hurtful. Saying "I dont like guys with beards" is easier to say than "You are too overweight for me, it's kinda gross man". 

That said... I will say there are women out there that like bigger guys. They really do exist. They are harder to find though. Most girls like having bigger boobs than the guys they date. Don't let my comments discourage you, im honestly not trying to put you down; I am just giving you the honest truth. And if you don't want to do the stuff I said, that's totally fine too... Just have more confidence in yourself and start liking who you are. You will find someone who likes what you are selling as long as you like what you are selling too.
    Beard
    LOOT said:
    bullshit. What work would require you to be clean shaven. That's like making rules that women need to shave their legs. I call bullshit.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,200 mod
    Wake looks like he should be plumbing my toilet

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My last boss said I had to stay at least semi-clean shaven. He said I could have facial hair but not a full-grown beard so I would shave like twice a week.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Clean shaven
    LOOT said:
    bullshit. What work would require you to be clean shaven. That's like making rules that women need to shave their legs. I call bullshit.
    I work in a meat department.