Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

bojack season 3(spoilers)

xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
edited July 2016 in Debate & Discourse
get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do you think bojack will react when the Secretariat  movie comes out?

Post edited by xsynysterx on

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I think Jake and I are like the only two people on here that watch it. I'm one of those people that's a little over the top and tend to get drunk and cry watching it lol reddit has taught me that I am not alone though 

Based off of the trailer it looks like it might go kind of like it did with the book with overwhelming success, like literally too overwhelming. I know I read that the episode that takes place underwater has very little dialogue but is one of the better episodes so I'm stoked to see how that goes. Plus we're supposed to meet some of Mr. Peanutbutter's family at some point!
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    I definitely get the feels while watching this show.

Fuuuuck i was hoping to finish Stranger Things before Bojack came out
  • xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    also im pretty sure tod gets a girlfriend. i love him 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    bojack gets drunk 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I forgot that was in the trailer. Something smallness, I can't wait to see how the F word is used this season. It's used once both seasons so far when Bojack has basically hit rock bottom and coming from from someone from the past 

After the fight with Herb: "Now get the fuck out of my house 

Then when Charlotte walks in on Penny and him: "If you contact me or my family ever again I will fucking kill you!"

I don't think it's guranteed to come up again this season but I'd say it's possible 
    image Photobucket
    Lol somebody posted "for those still not sure why they can't watch the show, it goes live at midnight Pacific time, not locally."

"we were the originally colonies goddammit. Eveything should be eastern all of the time"
    image Photobucket
    edited July 2016
    Okay, the under water episode was absolutely stunning. I was skeptical when it started because I feel like they should have the technology to speak from inside the helmet. Then at the same time though, they made comparisons of being under water with being dropped in Japan...so that kind of put things in perspective. And everything about the soundtrack delivering where there when there was a lack of audio made up for it. 

That said. I thought about the the bus stop episode about spongebob the entire time. Especially when he literally got dropped off at a bus stop. I'm binging the season. I guess I'll go to sleep sometime around 9am
    image Photobucket
    Oh my God I just finished it. It just completely ripped my heart out. Fuck

image Photobucket
    I can't tell if they took the subtle things that everybody loved and over did it...or if I'm just super paranoid and looking out for every little thing already 
    image Photobucket
    F word confirmed. Fuck man this is sliding downhill fast. 
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    I'm gonna start watching this next time I grab Netflix.

side note I had no idea Aaron Paul voices a character. 
    I'm going to make breakfast, finally catch some sleep and start it again. The season easily met my high expectations even though I was pretty in the fence at first. This show has made me feel more than any show ever has. It's just not a emotional sadness. It makes you laugh. It can make you feel less alone if that is a problem you have. It blows away any animated series I've ever watched. Its also a show for patient views and requires full attention. I can accept criticism and (the rare) disliking of Bojack...but when my close friends that I know can't ignore their phone for more than 20 seconds and can't tell anything about the story of the show say it isn't as good as American Dad, I think about crawling in their windows and killing them.
    image Photobucket
    They always play one song that fits the moment so well that you feel like you're going to break. They managed it with the rolling Stones in season one with Wild Horses and season two with Parade by Kevin Morby which I hadn't heard until the it was in the show. They did it again. 
    image Photobucket
    just finished it. oh man that was so good.
    i can't believe Sarah lin is dead ahhhh 
    and tod  possibly asexual? also he wasted 8 million dollars. freakin tod
    is bojack going to start running with the wild horses? and he has a kid? who's the mother?
    the underwater episode was cute. 
    edited July 2016
    Maybe throw spoilers in the title now. But yeah since that door has been opended...

The way they teased her death right before actually killing her was just heart destroying. They entire way they built up to that scene and it being at the planetarium. I couldn't believe how hard things spiraled down at the end. 
    image Photobucket
    Maybe throw spoilers in the title now. But yeah since that door has been opended...

The way they teased her death right before actually killing her was just heart destroying. They entire way they built up to that scene and it being at the planetarium. I couldn't believe how hard things spiraled down at the end. 
    i may or may not have shed a tear
    Way to spoil shit. God damn kill yourself
    So what's her thing? She's like an Asian Daria, right? 
    image Photobucket
    LEGEND said:
    Way to spoil shit. God damn kill yourself
    well i did write spoilers in the title sooo...
    Yeah after the fact soo....kill yourself