Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert I Regret Not Seeing

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
fukkin ACDC... Brian Johnsons last concert...

fukkin everybody wearing LED Horns on their heads man looked like so much fun

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    imageimageimage

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    What are those circles and arrows for?
    Oh, and mine is At the Drive-In. I had tickets to see them on the last tour they did before breaking up in 2000. Nobody would go with me and it was on a Sunday when I had to work early Monday, so I sold the tickets. I fucking hate it now cuz they broke up just a couple of months later and now all their gigs are either missing old members, at festivals, or just stupid expensive. Sometimes all of the above. There's always something to be said about seeing bands when they're at their peak and not just parading as a nostalgia act. 
    SATAN said:
    What are those circles and arrows for?
    its the Devil 

[-(

blue turbins

SATAN said:
    Oh, and mine is At the Drive-In. I had tickets to see them on the last tour they did before breaking up in 2000. Nobody would go with me and it was on a Sunday when I had to work early Monday, so I sold the tickets. I fucking hate it now cuz they broke up just a couple of months later and now all their gigs are either missing old members, at festivals, or just stupid expensive. Sometimes all of the above. There's always something to be said about seeing bands when they're at their peak and not just parading as a nostalgia act. 
    yah... 

i got fukked out of seeing Jimmi Page with David Coverdale... cuz some fhaggot gav my ticket away

[-(

blue turbins

those circles are all the Stars wearing LED Devil horns i think that pics from the grammys

[-(

blue turbins

Katy Perry is so delicious
    not after that scroungy fukkin Russle Brand wuteva his name.. greasy fukker left his skank all over her... nasty fukkin bitch

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Probably my favorite rap duo (AMB). Every time they're in IL they're in Sauget which is five hours away, one way. They also take FOREVER to put shit out and tour so they don't come around often. Two years ago, they played a HUGE set at Mojoes (half hour away from me). They did my favorite album of theirs (also my favorite rap album) in full plus a buttload off their newest record which is my second favorite release from them. Missed it because the day before Powerman 5000 was playing their first show in years at Mojoes and my buddy is a huge fan so I bought tix for that because the date was also his Birthday. The show kicked ass but I didn't have the cash or transport at the time to go see AMB the next day. They haven't been back since then and that was in 2014. 
    not after that scroungy fukkin Russle Brand wuteva his name.. greasy fukker left his skank all over her... nasty fukkin bitch
    Name one of those pop sluts that doesn't end up with some greasy choade

Brand is actually one of my favorite celebs though. More pussy to him
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Widespread Panic - Halloween night 2013

Ive seen them live numerous times, but this was considered one of if not their best show by diehard fans that have traveled all over to seem them. Everytime someone brings it up, it drives me crazy. I went to some stupid party instead. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Metal Masters tour back in 08. Had four tickets handed to me. But my then bf's sister was holding a bday party for the kids as well her wedding reception at the same time I had no choice but to go to. The whole day I tried to find someone who wanted to go. Got fucked out of my only opportunity to see RJD live
    imageimage
    SATAN said:

Brand is actually one of my favorite celebs though. More pussy to him
    hes a fukkin greasy bag of dikks himself... same with that Ashton Kutcher chode

[-(

blue turbins

SATAN said:

id giv Britney Spears a good bath... yah

[-(

blue turbins

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    LOOT said:
    Die 
    ure a squranny lil twerp... saat u like a fly bitch... u aint man enuf for this

[-(

blue turbins

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    My brother and i were gonna go to LA Rising 5 years ago to see RATM. Theyre ny #1 bucketlist band, we had tickets and a hotel booked, but his then gf pulled a fucking bitch move and he couldnt go. They've not played a show since. 
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Metallica with lamb of God and gojira 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    SOAD
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,403 spicy boy
    Log/Dethklok/Gojira