Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Shitty Memes & Other Shit

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,404 spicy boy
    Gaming has reconnected me with a really good friend from high school who i never would have been in contact with otherwise. Hes become one of my best friends again. 

I agree it can be a waste of time but everyone's gotta have something to throw away time on. Id rather game than watch tv or movies any day. But its not for everyone. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    SPLATTER said:
    My parents and grandparents are all hard working, no nonsense types. Video games are a childish waste of time. I dont wholly disagree. I lost interest in video games when I was 12
    I was joking. I don't care what people like or don't like. Shits not for you then cool. 
    I know. That post wasnt aimed at you anyway. It would be p silly to think hating video games was hip lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Gaming has reconnected me with a really good friend from high school who i never would have been in contact with otherwise. Hes become one of my best friends again. 

I agree it can be a waste of time but everyone's gotta have something to throw away time on. Id rather game than watch tv or movies any day. But its not for everyone. 
    I dont really have much of an opinion on gaming. Its not for me, but Im not a nazi
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,201 mod

You're being brainwashed wasting your time on the couch playing all those video games like overmott

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    hey man pay to get bitchz to play with u

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Ed shouldnt you be busy rooting for the ducks or preds or penguins or something? 
    Im sure it does have an impact on the way you your brain works. Pretty much all technology does that though. There arent really psychological angles used by advertisers in games like there is with tv doe. At least its not as prevalent.  
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Video games are an escape for me. So idc.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Time to piss half of my FB friends list off. 
    inb4lists
    lol I was just poking fun at Rex cause he goes on a rant about how tv is bad for you but then says video games are okay. 

What rant was i on? We were having a discussion. And where did i say there were some negative effects to gaming.

Im not taking your bait. 
    I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. Don't lecture people like Wake and say tv is bad for you but then go ahead and say video games aren't. You're still sitting looking at a tv screen for hours of the day. 

Slob on my knob

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Probably wont piss anyone off. They wpuldnt believe you have a Gf. 
    It's not a secret that i don't, though? I travel too fucking much for it regardless, it's not in a list of my priorities right now. Either way, it wouldn't be about me. I just know a good handful of snobby girls on FB who always go on about their bf/husbands in the army. 
    inb4lists
    Again it was a discussion it wasnt lecturing. ANd its not hypocrisy :| i never said anywhere that video games couldnt have a negative effect on your thought process.  I even said tv just wasnt my thing and id rather play games during the discussion. 

Rutabaga said:

You're being brainwashed wasting your time on the couch playing all those video games like overmott
    Talk shit about Overmott again and i'll kill your ass and not give a fuck about it. Send me a private message and we can arrange an appointment for these hands. I'll be waiting for a response.
    We can pm to arrange for a bar crawl but no violence as these hands are sadly retired. Nothing but peace and love now. 

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner