Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 7,378 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like kids. Im really good with them too and they seem to like me. Maybe it's because I still love cartoons and junk lol I personally do want kids. It's funny because I don't know how I feel about marriage but I want kids. I've honestly been contemplating adoption for when I'm financially and physically ready to support a child. But that's just me. I know plenty of people who don't want kids and are just kind of indifferent if they do have kids. 
  • GaryGary Posts: 12,214 salt miner
    I didn't drag nothing down..I didn't say nothing wrong. I just said how things happen more times than not. You don't have to continue to throw daggers at me ugly ginger fuck
    Also my gene pool is excellent Mr. Verizon Salesman...You remind me of "Jake" from Statefarm
  • MetalCrusadesMetalCrusades Posts: 43,610 moneytalker
    No rational person would ever want kids. Extra financial burden, incredibly demanding responsibility, the loss of all your free time and social life, with no gain for doing it, they what, eat your food, drain your youth, and steal your money. And dont give me that "having kids changes your life. Its the best decision ever" crap. We all know you'd be happier with more freetime, more money, and a house without little fuckers tearing it up and running amok. 
    I didn't want kids....They just happened....Everything you said is true but when it happens it happens. It is what it is but when they come and you see them you know right there and then you would die for them without hesitation. It's just the human way. Most humans anyways..
    Id put those little fags up for adoption so quick.
    you might but once you see them everything changes
  • ...... Posts: 27,609 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know I would be an awful dad. If something happens down the road do be it, but as of right now I have no interest in kids. 
  • ...... Posts: 27,609 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."
    Try not to suffocate on the lesser air down here.
  • DimeDime Posts: 7,378 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No rational person would ever want kids. Extra financial burden, incredibly demanding responsibility, the loss of all your free time and social life, with no gain for doing it, they what, eat your food, drain your youth, and steal your money. And dont give me that "having kids changes your life. Its the best decision ever" crap. We all know you'd be happier with more freetime, more money, and a house without little fuckers tearing it up and running amok. 
     Nigga don't lie you just don't want to share your video game time.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 57,766 spicy boy
    Fuck =))))))))))))))))))))))))

it hust doesnt seem possible 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 27,903 jayfacer
    edited June 18
    Dime said:
     Nigga don't lie you just don't want to share your video game time.
    True. I dont want to share ANY of my time.