Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Age of consent

SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
My girlfriend and her sister were having this conversation about pedos last night. It was sparked because of some viral video of a 59 year old man hooking up with a teenage girl. What blew my mind was that both of them are of the opinion that if a girl is post-pubescent, that she's pretty much fair game and men should not be condemned for pursuing them sexually. This obv flies in the face of PC consensus nowadays, and I actually disagree to a large extent, but they're not alone in their opinion. I've known others that feel similar, and interestingly they're mostly females. My opinion is that if you open that dialogue, it kinda enables this pedo rights shit that's happening and that bothers me. How do you guys feel about this?

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I think 18 is fine from a legal standpoint. Thats when you're old enough to vote and get drafted. 

From a "thats weird" standpoint though, I have a 3 year rule though. Any bigger of an age difference is just weird imo. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited June 2017
    Most post-pubescent girls are fully developed physically... you could put them in a room with 20 somethings and wouldnt be able to pick her out from the crowd sheed fit right in..  mentally, post-pubescents are still children in their minds .  and sexuality may scar them emotionally... imo

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    obvi age of consent should be 18. A girl might be post-pubescent at 16, but she's not mentally mature to really know what she's doing. same for young dudes. the golden rule i heard for determining if somebody is too you is you divide your age by 2 and then add 7. so for me, the youngest I should go is 18, because 22/2 is 11, add 7 and you get 18
    edited June 2017
    ya, but you know how much sex goes untold... i mean, no one waits till their 18... with exception of losers like MC.. but it aint right for an adult to go less than 18... even from 18 to 25 yols

[-(

blue turbins

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    The age of consent in over half of the US states is 16. Just food for thoughht
    Its 13 in Japan  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ueah, 16... but still 16 child like mentality... imo

[-(

blue turbins

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who needs consent? Just snatch em and stick it in.
    here is a question: if someone travels from a State that its 18 and travels to say Japan to engage with 13 yo... does that make them a Pedo? 

[-(

blue turbins

here is a question: if someone travels from a State that its 18 and travels to say Japan to engage with 13 yo... does that make them a Pedo? 
    Yes. If you're an adult fucking a teen, you are a pedo no matter the age  
    but, japan its legal. so they wouldnt be called pedos in japan?

[-(

blue turbins

so, bangin 18,19 youre a pedo?

[-(

blue turbins

so, bangin 18,19 youre a pedo?
    Absolutely
    WHO MADE U GOD TO SAY!!?

[-(

blue turbins

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I view a pedo as someone who goes after underage and under developed kids. It doesn't matter the age gap to me if they are 18-19 and fully developed I wouldn't consider the person sleeping with them to be a pedo. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Older dudes who fuck younger women are pure perverted scum
    what about dudes like me... i never really ask for how old they are usally they got tits um on it... 

[-(

blue turbins

i didnt know at least 90% of chix ive fukkt ages... all had tits and most patchs of fur.. until 2000s  then bitchz started shaving and waxing their furs... 

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    I used to work with a girl that had an autistic son that turned out to be gay. When he was still a minor, he had old pervs online convincing him to strip for them. My co-worker freaked and had to go through a bunch of shit to keep him off the internet. That kinda informs my opinion on all this. I see the problem with how they treat kids that are like 18-20 that end up with like 16 year olds. I dont think its fair for them to have the sex offender title for the rest of their lives. I dunno. Its all complicated for me. I think, like so many things, blanket laws don't do proper justice. There's nuance to life that gets lost in law. Ive seen both sides of the coin. I've known people that were 15-16 that were world weary and mature enough to be treated as adults, but I've also known 20 year olds that couldn't even pump their own gas
    Sex is all about power and manipulation. When older dudes fuck younger women its because they want to feel powerful and their authority figure position allows them to get away with it. Its disgusting and disingenuous. And has lead to problems like "daddy kinks" that plague the majority of millenial women nowadays.