Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Age of consent

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MC you're retarded and you're a pussy. I used to think it was one or the other but it's clearly both.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Nah. I just have values and rules that dont conform to the norm, and now Im paying for it. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Twan

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    I dont even think MC believes most of what he says about women. Seems like a cover up. 

Hes clearly gay. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    I dont even think MC believes most of what he says about women. Seems like a cover up. 

Hes clearly gay. 
    other thread he was talking about how he likes girld with nonbodies who look young

straight up pedo
    Xenocide said:
    Rutabaga said:
    Rutabaga said:
    Yea the majority. Millenial women are nothing more than bondage obsessed harlots into being treated like naughty little sluts by abusive dudes parading as authority figures.
    You have serious mental issues
    Why  because I speak truth and doing assist sluts in their perversions?
    Because you are so embarassed by your inability to form simple human relationships that you rationalize it by making outlandish accusations about an entire gender that make absolutely no sense.
    I have always been militant in my views about sex and dating. Its only gotten worse because Ive stayed militant, and everyone else has gotten looser, sluttier, and more perverted with their behaviors.
    jesus it's like you know you're full of shit but your rationalization is "lol it me"

ky
    Im not though  

Am I wrong all women are sluts? Do you know any virgin women still around? Do you know any that have staid loyal to one guy? Do you know any guys that arent sexual scumbags that take advantage of insecure women? Do you know any guys that dont fuck for power? Do you know any millenial women that dont sleep around, dont at least want to experiment with bondage? Do you know any guys that say "no" anymore? Im willing to bet you dont. We've devolved into degenrates, and have devalued all meaning behind sex and relationships in the process. This is why this pedo talk is even happening in the first place. We're attempting to rationalize fetishes and its disgusting. And its leaking into older people as well. I know a 60 year old woman (of course) that out of the blue denounced monogamy and is cheating on her husband. Wake left his wife, the mother of his kids, and in less than a year was fucking girls young enough to be his daughter.

Im attempting to break away from that. Nobody else wants to follow, and its infuriating to be the only one that still wants to maintain some sort of meaning to relationships and sex. The only comments I get are "you're fucked up". The only advice I ever get is "dont date". 
    edited June 2017

Hes clearly gay. 
    I 100% believe what I am saying. Im not gay. I will admit much of my views formed when I was Christian. And I admit what I want is unrealistic in todays society, and fueled by my own depression and lack of self worth. 

But do you know infuriating it is to know that there is literally NO ONE out there for you, and the only thing people tells you is "you're fucked up, dont date"?

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    I could literally use yes as every question you posted. 

Youre ignorant as F man. Whens the last time you actually spoke to a women about her wants and desires, becuase im going to bet its never. 

But you're admitting that you want validation for something that's as you even said, fueled by your own depression and lack of self worth

If you have unrealistic standards for dating then you can't villify people for telling you not to date. I've been saying the following for years now: your mental illness is not an excuse if you're aware of it and don't do anything to treat it. GET OUT OF YOUR OWN ASS
    edited June 2017
    Why is it wrong to want to find somebody who is like me? And why is it wrong to be mad knowing that that person doesnt exist?
    Y'all'er why pedos are starting to gain societal legitimacy
    I don't even care about the dating shit at this point, I'm just tired of you being unhappy with everything and aware that you're depressed and everybody yelling at you that it's a neurochemical imbalance and you disappearing up your butt and being like "no this is clarity this is the way I am and always shall be"

I'm just done
    Xenocide said:
    I don't even care about the dating shit at this point, I'm just tired of you being unhappy with everything and aware that you're depressed and everybody yelling at you that it's a neurochemical imbalance and you disappearing up your butt and being like "no this is clarity this is the way I am and always shall be"

I'm just done
    Im sorry the world is a shitty place and it makes me unhappy