Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Age of consent

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    WHO MADE U GOD TO SAY!!?
    I'LL TAKE YOUR LIFE FROM YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    I think if you stayed off the internet and based your opinions of women on what you experience irl, your opinion of women would be significantly different. It also wouldn't hurt to make a couple of female friends
    1. The internet is a reflection of everyone's true intentions. So, no my opinions wouldnt change.
    2. Where and how, lol? I literally dont go anywhere women are. The ship for making friends with women has sailed. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    So anyway, I didn't make this thread to be another "gang up on MC" deal. Or about women. It goes both ways. This involves gay/lesbians and teen boys too. What do you think about 15 year old dudes hooking up with older girls? I mean, if they can squirt...
    So anyway, I didn't make this thread to be another "gang up on MC" deal. Or about women. It goes both ways. This involves gay/lesbians and teen boys too. What do you think about 15 year old dudes hooking up with older girls? I mean, if they can squirt...
    Its another power fantasy thing. Its women taking advantage of younger men because they're in positions of authority. Equally as wrong as older men/younger girls. 

Statistically in the gay community, younger dudes actually hook up with older dudes a lot. I think its wrong personally, but its a well accepted thing in the gay community apparently. 
    I think if you stayed off the internet and based your opinions of women on what you experience irl, your opinion of women would be significantly different. It also wouldn't hurt to make a couple of female friends
    1. The internet is a reflection of everyone's true intentions. So, no my opinions wouldnt change.
    2. Where and how, lol? I literally dont go anywhere women are. The ship for making friends with women has sailed. 
    1. No, its not. Internet is a caricature of real life

2. If you only truly associate with strictly other men irl then I think we have found your problem
    edited June 2017
    1. No, its not. Internet is a caricature of real life

2. If you only truly associate with strictly other men irl then I think we have found your problem
    The internet is the truest self because of anonymity. It allows ideas and thoughts to be expressed you might not express irl because you can get away with it. The internet self is the truest self.

I dont hang out regularly with any women. I work with two other women, both older, both married or in long-term relationships. And I occasionally hangout with one other girl, around my age, because she is dating one of my best friends.  And the of course I'll talk to female family members. Other than that, I dont associate with females ever. I barely even talk to girls online at this point. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    yeah i never realized it but everyone iv ever talked to about kids sleeping with their teachers is always like "good for that kid..where was my teacher". But they are always talking about boys. Its rare you hear about a male teacher sleeping with a student but i wonder if you did some kid of survery what the results would be if compared to what people thought about male students sleeping with female teachers and if it would be different than female students sleeping with teachers. 

So you actually believe everything that, say, Erik ever claimed here?
    edited June 2017
    So you actually believe everything that, say, Erik ever claimed here?
    Not everything, obviously, but I think his true personality came out on here. Likewise the true slutty nature of pretty much every woman comes out online.

I mean theres a reason leaked noods and things like that are such an issue now. I mean look at Tinder lol
    You're condemning the many for the actions of a few. Think of all the ridiculous assertions people make about metalheads based on the actions of some dirtbag FFDP fans and how that applies to you and us
    yeah i never realized it but everyone iv ever talked to about kids sleeping with their teachers is always like "good for that kid..where was my teacher". But they are always talking about boys. Its rare you hear about a male teacher sleeping with a student but i wonder if you did some kid of survery what the results would be if compared to what people thought about male students sleeping with female teachers and if it would be different than female students sleeping with teachers. 

Beautifully illustrated

https://youtu.be/JecCc53T40c
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why is it wrong to want to find somebody who is like me? And why is it wrong to be mad knowing that that person doesnt exist?
     Because you put 0 effort into it. You literally don't know that that person doesn't exist. That's not even a subjective statement. Thats fact. You dated one chick when you were like 10 and got McFucked by another, and due to those measly ass two experiences all women are sluts and weirdos. The internet is warping your mind. None of the shit you post or talk or throw a fit about are things or people I've ever come across IRL. Dude, just get the fuck out there and live. You're holding yourself back taking every article you read on the internet to heart the way you do. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Honestly i think youre better off finding someone who isnt like you. You can learn and grow from that person and you have interests that you can go do for a couple days so you dont get sick of each other. 
    Fuck that
    Im going to
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited June 2017
    dont forget to have some cats... it adds idenity to a miserly miser

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

givz people something to talk about when they do run into u... Hows your kittaes ya know

[-(

blue turbins

MCs mom sent him to kindergarten wearing a lil girls dress... mommy dearest

[-(

blue turbins