Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Shitty Memes & Other Shit

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw that last night =))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,201 mod
    Gary said:
    yea...still a better choice than Clinton
    Died at Dime's agree. Is there a word for a Muslim Uncle Tom?

Notorious said:
    Gary said:
    yea...still a better choice than Clinton
    Died at Dime's agree. Is there a word for a Muslim Uncle Tom?
     Not really much to say on it that hasn't already been said. But I 100% believe we'd be way more fucked if Hilary was running the country. As choices for leaders, they both suck. But Trump sucks way the fuck less. He's an asshole, sure. But Hilary should have literally been hauled off to jail at least ten times. Fuck that bitch. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    let's not act like Trump shouldn't be in prison and that he's incited more division among the country than ever. Hillary would suck, but I'm not sure it'd be as scary
    edited August 2017
    I disagree. I'm by no means saying Trump is perfect. But I think we would have been way worse off with Hilary.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Hilary was picking a fight with Russia for starters..It's all been said like dime said
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    I thought dime was woke :-?
    I mean, I don't believe in the Government having or best interests at heart. I know the President is just a puppet for a higher up. I don't believe America has made a good or smart call on a presidential candidate for over a decade. All I'm saying is that imo for who would've been worse, it's Hilary. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    slap said:
    let's not act like Trump shouldn't be in prison and that he's incited more division among the country than ever. Hillary would suck, but I'm not sure it'd be as scary
     I think maybe she wouldn't be as scary only because she's more subtle about how she does things. Trump is loud and proud about everything and anything he does, which is why it's more in our faces. But I believe Hilary would have had the same (and much worse) results. Only difference with her is we wouldn't know when the storm was about to hit until it was right over our heads. 
    I thought dime was woke :-?
     =)) Idk. I don't really discuss politics much. I know when to keep my mouth shut on issues that I'm uneducated about. Even the issues I consider myself to be knowledgeable about, I don't really discuss. Only reason I am here and now is because I was prompted by Ed. I get sick of the media frenzy and the division politics cause, especially now. So I just try to talk about stuff that's gonna lead to a good time and a good discussion and unity over diversity over who voted for who. That being said though, I have my opinions like everyone else and if asked I will speak on them and who I voted for because a healthy discussion is important, even if it is between opposing political parties. In the age of Hilary/Trump though, there is just a lot less civil and human discussion and alot more of a violent and shaming approach, so I tend to just keep to myself about it when I'm not prompted. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    edited August 2017
    I think things would prolly be just as bad with Hillary, but I don't think it would be quite as obvious that it was the ineptitude of the leadership to blame. A lot of the shit that's happening rn is manipulated by those at the top. It's no accident that all these countries in lots of turmoil are resource rich, especially oil. 
    I can agree with that for sure. Like I said, Hilary was smart with the way she did things. To have someone who was that terribly corrupt face little to no consequence is an impressive feat. Trump is way too out on the open with what he's doing at any given moment. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Journalists sure do have a way with article headlines.