Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    With a little luck...I was kinda hoping you lived in Naples Arlo...You little faggot
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Vudu app added hundreds of titles to their Free with Ads streaming, there are several Bill Hicks shows, Sam Kinnison all kinds of shit

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    In two bands now
    i shud giv a flyin fukk dude, all the way from where fukkz fly from

[-(

blue turbins

RICK RESCORLA...rip friend
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Can't read anything on BM thanks to all the damn ads. I quit going there.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Inb4 TLDR

-

All four members of the Polish death metal band DECAPITATED are being accused of gang-raping a woman in the bathroom of their tour bus after their August 31 concert in Spokane, Washington.

According to court documents obtained by The Spokesman-Review, the alleged victim and her friend told Spokane police they were invited by DECAPITATED members to have drinks in the tour bus after the show at The Pin.

One of the two women "described being excited to be on the bus, and then one of the band members began grabbing her breasts," court documents say. "He was later identified as the drummer, Michal Lysejko."

The same woman "was uncomfortable and said the band members began speaking to each other in Polish," court documents say. "She described the 'vibe' in the bus changed, and one of the members began looking at them like they were prey."

The woman said DECAPITATED singer Rafal Piotrowski began kissing her and she began resisting when he started undoing her belt, according to court documents. The woman "attempted to push Piotrowski away but he grabbed her arm and spun her around to where she was facing the sink and mirror in the bathroom," court documents say. "She saw in the mirror and out of the corner of her eye each of the band members taking turns raping her."

The rape was reported when the woman got a call from her friend, who had been pulled over in another part of town on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The alleged victim was taken to a hospital for a sexual assault examination, where it was determined that she had "significant bruising to her upper arms consistent with being restrained" and "small abrasions to her knuckles that were scabbed over." During the alleged rape, she said, she "was digging her fist into the wall to try and distract herself from what was happening."

When interviewed by detectives from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office, Lysejko "made no comment other than he did not know who the girls were" when shown a picture of them. "He said he would not talk without using a translator," court documents say.

Guitarist Waclaw Kieltyka told detectives he saw both Piotrowski and bassist Hubert Wiecek engaged in a sex acts with the woman in the bathroom. Piotrowski "admitted there was a party on the bus and (the women) were present. He then requested an attorney and a translator refusing to make any further statements," court documents say. Wiecek admitted the women had been on the bus, but said he "sat on the couch and did not see what was going on," court documents say. "He then said he needed a translator so he did not misspeak. He also said no one was forced to get on the bus. He then said he did not recall what happened."

Kieltyka agreed to have a DNA swab collected as evidence, while Piotrowski and Wiecek both declined to give DNA samples.

The DECAPITATED bandmembers were arrested early Saturday following their concert at The Observatory in Santa Ana, California. They are in the Los Angeles County Jail awaiting extradition to Spokane.

DECAPITATED's attorney Steve Graham told The Spokesman-Review that his clients "plan to fully fight the allegations that are brought against them, and we are fully confident that the other side of this story will be heard."

He previously said that he and his clients had "witnesses that can testify to the fact that the accuser came to visit the band of her own free will and left on good terms."

inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Who awesomes a gang rape charge? 

i was hoping this wasn't true but if she went straight to the hospital for the rape examination that seems to be a bit telling. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    That would be Catz with the awesome
    and it's prob bullshit
    see what I just did there? That's why a lot of women stay quiet after getting raped.
    Dude is "ALL IN"
    mrAPE said:
    Who awesomes a gang rape charge? 

i was hoping this wasn't true but if she went straight to the hospital for the rape examination that seems to be a bit telling. 
    Supposedly there are witnesses proving it was consensual. Also she got pulled over for a DUI and then brought it up to police. So who knows. 

Innocent until proven guilty. If its real, its fucked. If shes lying I hope she gets slapped with the same charges they would be getting because the false rape shit needs to stop. 

Moral of the story is: say no to groupies, dont fuck strange people, and always get written and video consent forms filled out - ALWAYS.
    vid and written form? Dude..you ain't never getting any ass
    Innocent until proven guilty. 

u do realize that above statement has no value in life in America at all, case in point Bill Cosby hadnt even been to court yet and they were stripping his name of buildings endorsements n such... also, people are charged with shit sit in prison for months n years before they even have a trial...

u really r a disillusioned person arent u MC

[-(

blue turbins

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Yeah i call bullshit. Something just doesnt add up. Where was her friend while the rape was going down?
    "Hey Julie, Julies your name right? You think you could sign this consent form to blow me before actually blowing me?"
    And turn it over and sign for the "Approval of Anal" consent