Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    slap said:
    You're mad women at being vocal about their abuse? Not mad at men for the abuse they inflict? Please swallow glass my guy you are the reason people think men are trash. 
    Im mad they're using this as a method of control. They dont care about women. They dont care about their abuse. They want women to fear men. They want men to be seen as evil rapists. All men. They hate men that much. Its about controlling women through fear, and men through ideology. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    mrAPE said:
    Or you know people like my wife were touched inappropriately and unwarranted by managers and older men while she was in high school and in an abusive relationship at one point. Believe it or not a lot of these women actually were abused in some way shape or form and some like my wife are really shy and non confrontational so men think it's okay to continue. 

Youre wrong.

thats all I got to say about that. 
    Yes all women were harassed and all men are rapists. I get it. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    You're dead fucking wrong. Just shut the fuck up. If anything i bet you just fear women. Coward
    And who the fuck is this "they" youre talking about? This is a grass roots movement. Jfc I hate you mc
    I do fear women. They're liars and manipulative whores. 
    slap said:
    And who the fuck is this "they" youre talking about? This is a grass roots movement. Jfc I hate you mc
    Mutual. I despise you. I literally think youre a piece of shit. I think I only hate Wake more on this forum. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    =))))))

you guys are both more alike than you realize =))

mc is cool. He just needs to stop investing his emotions on things that dont actually affect his life. 
    Lol a guy who cares about marginalized people and a guy who improved his life by gettjng a divorce are such awful people. I'm dancing when you finally end it bro. 
    slap said:
    Lol a guy who cares about marginalized people and a guy who improved his life by gettjng a divorce are such awful people. I'm dancing when you finally end it bro. 
    More like a guy who pushes bullshit victim complexes and regressive ideology, and a guy who rejected his family because he's a horny piece of shit.  
    =))))))

mc is cool. He just needs to stop investing his emotions on things that dont actually affect his life. 
    misogynists  arent cool but okay.

this how I imagine mc dumbass every time he starts leaking about women
    =))))))

misogynists  arent cool but okay.
    Neither are misandrist marxist filth like you faggot
    I hate to break it to you but women arent infallable perfect beings. They can do wrong. 
    mrAPE said:
    Every gender, race, being has it in them to do wrong but for some reason some people like yourself like to pick one thing and stick with it instead of seeing the big picture. Wah a girl hurt your feelings once get the fuck over it. 
    Its not just me. Its the majority of my friends and family who have been cheated on by women. Its my friend who is stuck in a marriage with a manipulative and abusive wife. Its the hundreds of thousands of feminists in schools calling for the end of men on the daily. Its the overall amount of sluts I see when I go out. 

I get it, Im just as bad with my hatred of women. And yet Im not joining a retarded movement, or starting a hashtag to expose female manipulation and abuse. Some individual women may have justifyable hatred of men. Just as I have justifyable hatred of women. But misandry and feminism is applauded and celebrated, whereas misogyny and red-pilling is criticized and labled evil. 

Im sick of the double standard. 

This is how I imagine Slap every time he brings up regressive shit

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Vagina is your master

This is how I imagine Slap every time he brings up regressive shit

Homie has a great sense of style and a positive message \m/
    Youre such a cuck its sad