Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    401k company match up to 4.5%..benefits...paid vacation and personal/sick days.....
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Me_ said:
    Dime said:
    Got my first big boy job today! They called this morning offering me a spot. $18 an hour to start, they said after my 90 day probation it will jump to $21. Guaranteed 40 hours and guaranteed OT if I want it. And benefits! And breaks! I've never had a job with benefits! And I haven't gotten a break at a job in two years! Fuck. This may not seem like a big deal to alot of people here but since I was 16 I've just been working shit job after shit job and it's nice to finally be about to start something with an actual benefit to my future. 
    whatcha doing Dime?
     Basically just operating a machine to bundle the bags together, then moving a pallet of bundles to a truck to be delivered. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Me_ said:
    We're offering 55 a year guaranteed for a non cdl drive (they will make 60g) and we can't get nobody. Fuckers are scared of the city...City is easy..just slow getting in and out..Parking is easy..just double park..cops don't bother you unless it's Manhattan then just go to truck parking spot and the truck is a small box truck..fucking 16' I think. Nobody wants to work I guess
    Nobody asked
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Me_ said:
    We're offering 55 a year guaranteed for a non cdl drive (they will make 60g) and we can't get nobody. Fuckers are scared of the city...City is easy..just slow getting in and out..Parking is easy..just double park..cops don't bother you unless it's Manhattan then just go to truck parking spot and the truck is a small box truck..fucking 16' I think. Nobody wants to work I guess
    Nobody asked
    I was just painting a reflection on your generation...Should be ashamed of yourselves..most of ya's anyways..not all of ya's....You're not men....Go look at boys/men from previous generations....Look at the kids who stormed the beaches of Normandy...Would your generation do that?  Fat fucking chance...That's why you're a pussy....pussy
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    lol shut the fuck up gary you were probably born in the 70s you fucking bitch
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    lol shut the fuck up gary you were probable born in the 70s you fucking bitch
    hey

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    Not even sure why Gary is here tbh.
    He's lonely
    i loled on jakez post but he iz still ah fhag

[-(

blue turbins

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Jobe said:9
    Gary, why are you so obsessed with this? Every single little comment is about how you dont like our generation. 

Not quite accurate. His every post is him flexing in one way or another. "Chick I bang is so hot" "I can curl 100lbs" or "I make so much money" or "my car is nicer than your car" or "I'm so good at football video games" etc. He is constantly measuring himself against the forum and bragging that he is better than the rest of us, even though no one asked and no one cares.

Sound familiar?

He is essentially Episode72.

Wtf?

Gazza is black?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Say it loud brother
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Gnomes what did you think of the Australia download lineup ? Haha
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2017
    Mmmm. I'd like to see a few of those bands again....but no real drawcard for me to shell out $$$ on a trip to australia 

Would be like to see Prophets of Rage 
    And I'd like to see Korn and Gojira and Mastodon and Amon Amarth again 

Will wait to see if any of them pop across the ditch for a show in NZ before i decide 
    edited November 2017
    They're going for a heavy nu metal head liner theme...odd. And Good Charlotte is just completely random 
    allah hasnt laid down his wrath on u yet Dime

[-(

blue turbins

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    They're going for a heavy nu metal head liner theme...odd. And Good Charlotte is just completely random 
    Bands like Good Charlotte draw more now than since they were relevant 12 years ago because nostalgia is a sickness. And I say that fully aware that I just saw Third Eye Blind two weeks back. 
    inb4lists
    I just haven't heard anything from them since like my freshman year of high school lol that one song I don't wanna be in love? It was on the radio alot and that was like 08. Literally haven't heard anyone breath a word about them since then. I can still get a kick out of The Young and The Hopeless from time to time tho tbh.