Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 11,773 master of ceremonies
    Works in a pinch. I'm not crawling under it that way way though. I'd  still rather use jack stands anyway. My luck a rim would get fucked up.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • UPfreebirdUPfreebird Posts: 14,379 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My luck is it is solid enough to hold if no one touches it,... then someone would come over and the first thing they would do it lean on it.

Jack stands are a must.  
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing."
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,633 spicy boy
    yall my car is in a damn sub terranean garage and i dont even know what's wrong w it. Maybe next time but for now I'm just taking it in to the shop. At least to get looked at 
    Hilarious.  
    You refuse to even try.
    It's even in a garage and not outside.

Auto shop owners make tons of money off of simple fixes.

You must have too much money.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 30,387 jayfacer
    fukk busted knuckles workin on cars , they so many custom shops now fukk do it yourself

aint nothin to it, Gangsta Rap made me do it...

UPfreebird said:
    MU is pointless without Catz

[-(

Bro i'm not gonna uber around place to place buying whatever tools I need for a part Im not even sure I can fix and i'm not even sure is the problem lol. I want to get it to a shop asap where professionals know what theyre doing, so i can get back to work and make my money, instead of wasting my tome trying to fix it. I'm auto illiterate it would take me hours. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 37,111 moneytalker
    I used to do the basic shit myself but then I realized especially with coupons I was hardly paying anything over the cost of the simple things like an oil change. I just take it in now for that I’m okay with paying an extra 5 bucks to not have to crawl my ass under a car 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oil changes are so cheap to get done now that it really doesn't save you much to do it yourself. But you should still know how to do it.
    I agree that a basic oil change is approximately the same price as doing it yourself.
    10-minute oil change places rule.  

But yet somehow my wife is charged about $45 for her oil change.
    But she gets the full treatment.  
    Bro i'm not gonna uber around place to place buying whatever tools I need for a part Im not even sure I can fix and i'm not even sure is the problem lol. I want to get it to a shop asap where professionals know what theyre doing, so i can get back to work and make my money, instead of wasting my tome trying to fix it. I'm auto illiterate it would take me hours. 

Get a friend to drive you? You need the part and a basic socket set. You can get both at the same spot. You can even get then delivered. Your gonna pay a couple hundo so you don't have to take out 2 bolts. How long to earn that? 

Today is your day.
    Who would ever think about doing the work yourself when you are rich enough to pay someone else to do it.  lolz.  

Do the work yourself and be done in a day + save lots of cash.
    Bring it to a shop and wait a week + overpay.

Don't be fucktarded.
  • dranyamdranyam Posts: 54,604 spicy boy
    Dude what? It's a lot cheaper changing your own oil. About 12 bucks for supplies. 
    they have cars in Zzzzland? i thought Zzzland was a bunch of abbberigany pigmeys with sagging tits

UPfreebird said:

[-(

Jobe said:

Get a friend to drive you? You need the part and a basic socket set. You can get both at the same spot. You can even get then delivered. Your gonna pay a couple hundo so you don't have to take out 2 bolts. How long to earn that? 

Today is your day.
    All my friends work or don't have cars. either way, car just got towed.  and again, I don't even know that it's the fucking starter. And if it is, both my co-worker who is car savvy and the tow truck dude, who is definitely car savvy couldn't even find the starter on my engine. So yeah if they were having a hard time I don't trust I'll get it done. So in the time I could take to fix it myself and get the parts and all that, I could just work while somebody else does it. That way I'm at least getting paid. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 15,830 master of ceremonies
    they have cars in Zzzzland? i thought Zzzland was a bunch of abbberigany pigmeys with sagging tits
    Aboriginal = Australia 
    Catz = Dumbfuck 
    Gnomez said:
    Aboriginal = Australia 
    Catz = Dumbfuck 
    oh ya n sheepz my bad

UPfreebird said:

[-(

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 37,111 moneytalker
    dranyam said:
    Dude what? It's a lot cheaper changing your own oil. About 12 bucks for supplies. 
    On our carolla it cost $20 for them to do it with topping everything off. For whatever reason the Corolla we have has a dumbass cap that breaks easy and has been broke a few times so it’s just easier to let Toyota deal with it. I hate that fucking car.

my van, fusion, and suv I had all used synthetic. It was only a $5-$10 difference to have them done at the dealer instead of myself. Like I said I’ll pay the little bit extra to not have to deal with the mess and getting my fatass under the car. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    dranyam said:
    On our carolla it cost $20 for them to do it with topping everything off. For whatever reason the Corolla we have has a dumbass cap that breaks easy and has been broke a few times so it’s just easier to let Toyota deal with it. I hate that fucking car.

my van, fusion, and suv I had all used synthetic. It was only a $5-$10 difference to have them done at the dealer instead of myself. Like I said I’ll pay the little bit extra to not have to deal with the mess and getting my fatass under the car. 
    u r a fatass doe really

lol

UPfreebird said:

[-(

dranyam said:
    About $20 in supplies for my truck.
    Some places charge $15 for an oil change.  

My wife pays extra for peace of mind cuz of some 30 point inspection they do.  And they wash her windows, fill up all fluids,.. blah blah,.. offer her coffee and a cookie.... then say,.. ma'am that'll be $45.  She can't wait to pay them.

Me,... oil+filter and I do my  truck myself.  Don't even need to use jacks cuz of the lift kit.  Done in minutes.  Oil always on my hands from removing that damn filter.