Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why did he leave? Was it legit because Rex called him less fun MC?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    The truth hurts sometimes 
    I like the guy and would be supportive if he came back but hes just to sensitive for a place like this i feel. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

That was worth the watch for the lulz. Zay Stone was much better but he looked awkward as fuck with some of his hand movements. 

I was legit wondering if Erik came out of the closet. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I like the guy and would be supportive if he came back but hes just to sensitive for a place like this i feel. 
    What are we the Salty Spitoon? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    =))))))

that sucks. How long is the flight to NY? 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    question for you all:

whenever I stay home from work (therefore, Im guessing its a nearly every day thing), I notice this guy comes onto our property around 2-4pm. never states what hes looking for, just snoops around. parks his bike on the driveway and sometimes knocks on the windows and such. if he wanted money, youd think he would just come to the door and ask.

other weird thing is that he seems to visit homes at random. makes a beeline for ours (we live on a corner) and skips every other house on our block, then hits the one on the far end of the street that "T's" at the end of the block.

the first two times it happened I was pretty sketched about it and just closed the blinds.

today he does it and I go out there when hes on the side of the house knocking on the windows and I lift my shirt to show him a gun and say "get out of here, man. I dont wanna see you here ever again or theres going to be a serious problem." dude just starts swearing at me and jets the fuck out on his bike.

I refuse to call the cops over this because I just dont do that shit, but what would you guys do?
    I love winning with women
    also ftr, this guy wears a bright orange safety vest that looks like one that city traffic officials wear, but hes clearly not with the city. also the gun I have is a BB gun but looks very real because it didnt come with an orange tip, so unless you hear the BBs rattling around inside, you cant tell its fake from a distance.
    yeah, he kparks his bike, goes onto our rocks/yard, knocks on the windows and goes "hey, hey!"

normally Id just assume hes a homeless dude who just wants some change... but once you go snooping around the home I get suspicious as fuck.
    nah theyd shoot me too cuz im brown
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah dude nothing wrong with it. Dude sounds like a peice of shit and might have a sinister motive. If you're not gonna knock him out I'd call non emergency just to see if they've seen these guys because often they've heard of them milling around. At least let's you know how on guard to be. 
    Idk what the law is like in arizona.

but in michigan i would have beat the shit out of him with my soft delicate hands. 
    Id drf go around and talk to the neighbors and for sure the one he went up to.