Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

god fucking damn...

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2012 in Debate & Discourse
I really need to vent about this shit... I really fucked up I feel terrible and don;t know what to do, I feel like drinking. SO earlier I went to Philly to see the band Crowd Punch and it was fucking packed as usual and everyone was there asking me about the fucking nazi fight and shit cause obv I was there and most of the philly people didnt roll, so after the show I had a crowd around me and it was kind of like Q &A to the point where I was just like listen I dont even want to talk about this anymore. SO that fucking chick that I was talkin bout in the questionable jawns thread, that fucking hot one was there and she fucking started talking to me and shit and we talked for like madd long and she offered to give me a ride to my crib, which I thought was odd since she lives in philly and i live like madd north of there, so I was like nah I'll roll with my boys, but then I went in her car with her cause she wanted to show me a video of the fucking Cold World show I went to the otherday that she took where this dude does like a backflip or whatever off the stage, who cares thats not the point. I fucking hooked up with her and did some other stupid shit. I'm embarrassed and sick to my stomach over it. PLease, I dont need to hear how much of an asshole I am, I already know. I'm prolly gonna get kicked out of my band for being a scumbag when they find out, this is horrible, I wasnt thinking. I'm a piece of shit, what do i do? FUCK...

Comments