Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ass Wipe Method

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited July 2012 in Debate & Discourse

Ass Wipe Method 41 votes

Standing Up
31%
NolaFree810HOODSSantanafucketh_thine_selfbalanced_void91MyosesMagson13TimWunderbarrrrBlindGuardian93SATANTyrantCaex 13 votes
Sitting Down
68%
OPPPrimalScream31Rex_Capone420ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesMarcTheFallenGazorpazorpfieldJLRedWing13NecrothulhuJeffLiveFreeDieJobe_Wan_KenobiFIRENATHANIELHACKETTnoneyaStoned_Catz1D_for_lifeMetalCoresadesLeastreetsTigerFLAT 28 votes

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Standing Up
    any dude that sits gotsta have some durrty balls
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Sitting Down
    you mean sit take a shit then stand up to wipe? :-/

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sitting Down
    If you stand up to wipe, no way you can get your cheeks spread far enough apart to get all the shit. It's very easy to clean your ass with TP sitting down without getting your balls dirty. Start from the bottom your your boothole and wipe up. Done.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sitting Down
    i wasn't even aware that people stood up to wipe. and i don't understand the "gettin' your balls dirty" thing either unless your wiping from the front? i reach behind my back to wipe.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Sitting Down
    standing up problems: shit runs down the leg, shit falls onto toilet seat, toilet paper gets trapped in ass crack because of spreading failure....

ure a bunch of faggotz

[-(

blue turbins

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Standing Up
    lolwut? I can't even imagine the concept of wiping my ass sitting down, putting my hand in the toilet with my balls all crunched up the side of the bowl. Yall niggas gross.
    Sitting Down
    no d00d its called teh reach behind your back place paper on your ass wipe towards the crack st00pidoz

[-(

blue turbins

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Standing Up
    yeah i dont think i could possibly wipe my ass sitting down, the schematics of it just dont compute
    Sitting Down
    fukkin ghay.... you shudov kept this faggotry to y00selvez

[-(

blue turbins

Sitting Down
    i bet you guys wipre it back toward y00z balls too so fukkin backwardz deranged fukkerz

[-(

blue turbins

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't see my hand fitting behind my ass to wipe while sitting. and then when you're out and have to use a public bathroom your hand would more then likely touch the nasty ass toilet seat and you would get hand herpes :-&
    Don't you like...wash your hands?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Sitting Down
    I stopped standing up when i turned 10 faggotz
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Standing Up
    i bet you guys wipre it back toward y00z balls too so fukkin backwardz deranged fukkerz
    thats how yous must do it through the front sitting down bitchesz.
    Standing Up
    I can't see my hand fitting behind my ass to wipe while sitting. and then when you're out and have to use a public bathroom your hand would more then likely touch the nasty ass toilet seat and you would get hand herpes :-&
    Don't you like...wash your hands?
    i always wash my hands after using the bathroom but that doesn't mean i'm gonna stick my hand in shitty toilet water
    Standing Up
    I stopped standing up when i turned 10 faggotz
    yeah you probably sit to piss too
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Standing Up
    bidet, ftw!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Sitting Down
    Yeah on your girls face
    Sitting Down
    LOL this conversation is hilarious!

my hand rarely ever hits the toilet see at home. you just lean forward a bit. it aint hard. wouldn't you rather make it easier on yourself and wipe while you sit? you guys probably get shit all over your undercarriage. how do you find room to stand and wipe in a public stall?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Sitting Down
    what if you're really drunk? you don't wanna fall over while you're still wiping. your design is flawed.