Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    you can deliver pizzas and make more than that with the tips.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I want to do pizza delivery tbh

my dad says I shouldnt because "some guy is gonna blow your head off with a shotgun and take your money"
    I love winning with women
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xenocide said:

trigg said:

Im not even making $9 an hour. Absurd.

I make $7.75 you twat [-X
    you dont have to pay $600 per month to live lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    my friend delivers for jimmy johns and he got robbed at knife point :|
    edited June 2013
    trigg said:

my dad says I shouldnt because "some guy is gonna blow your head off with a shotgun and take your money"

it's also wear and tear on your car. You should try the trucking companies..they pay really good. Some companies will train you to get your Class A and you can make a TON of money driving and I mean a TON! Easy ass work...You get hooked up with lets say Yellow Freight..They have a driver apprentice program where they will train you. Union Job.Teamsters Local 707..25 years and your out with a FAT pension.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    trigg said:

There is a reason they pay them so much and are always hiring for that job :))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,202 mod
    You have to be stupid to get robbed at knife point. Fuck I look like letting a nigga rob me with a blade?

trigg said:

it's also wear and tear on your car. You should try the trucking companies..they pay really good. Some companies will train you to get your Class A and you can make a TON of money driving and I mean a TON! Easy ass work...You get hooked up with lets say Yellow Freight..They have a driver apprentice program where they will train you. Union Job.Teamsters Local 707..25 years and your out with a FAT pension.

:-?

i love to drive
    unless youre planning on leaving town asap, why the fuck would you rob a delivery guy anyway?

"this guy knows my address since I gave it to him thirty minutes ago. cant wait to rob him. they'll never find me!"
    TheShield said:

You have to be stupid to get robbed at knife point. Fuck I look like letting a nigga rob me with a blade?

Once you inform them that your are "Shield" I'm sure the entie situation changes and he actually gives you his money.

trigg said:

unless youre planning on leaving town asap, why the fuck would you rob a delivery guy anyway?

"this guy knows my address since I gave it to him thirty minutes ago. cant wait to rob him. they'll never find me!"

:|
    SNERT said:

trigg said:

:-?

i love to drive
    1 thing..let's just say you';re cruising down the road...Wake is coming the other way typing up one of his paragraphs of doom on his smart phone and crosses into your lane. You run his ass over and he dies. EVEN THOUGH it is clearly his fault you are getting a drug test. If you fail it..See you in about 25 years.

oh yeah, and then there's this

I know Ed Arlo and Jake have seen it, but it's hysterical and downright facepalm worthy in a way

This is part of the training video. I still cant believe it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVqOxmb34yc
    thats another reason I quit the weed..took 1 hit last night..first hit in 3 mon ths so I'm ok but it's not woth the risk especially with the places I drive to. Fuckers around here are fearless and die everyday.
    tldw, Target is the most insanely anti-union company on earth
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies

TheCLIT said:

If you work out it'll be out in no time.

That's what you think...If you are an everyday smoker it can stay in your urine longer than 28 days. Also if you think you're just gonna drink alot of water..thing again..they will fail the test saying it is diluted. And if it is a good company willing to spend the money on a hair test..that test positive for 3 months. No golden root seal or any of that shit works anymore. Test are very advanced now. You can work out all you want...That doesn't clean you.

I'm speaking from first hand experience but ighty. I don't take cleansers but my I have a friend who smoked the day before his drug test for Fed Ex and passed.

image Photobucket
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

TheShield said:

Once you inform them that your are "Shield" I'm sure the entie situation changes and he actually gives you his money.

Or he'll stick the knife in your ribs for being such a fag
    cheap drug tests are passable. dont pee it in right when the stream starts, drink a lot of water, etc.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    It cost me about 800 a month to live and the job I'm a manager at only pays 7.90 =)) I'm mostly doing it for the title on the resume....me and toddz gonna open a bar doe :)>-